danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Get ready

| The next crisis will be much worse than 2008. Corona-chan won't leave until there is a vaccine, and the vaccine is not available for the next year or so.

| Why do you say it's not ready until next year?

| Because this is a very complicated process that requires a lot of testing. Even if they can make a vaccine by the end of this year, you still need to produce it.

| Well, I just wanted to warn you that this summer will be hot not only because of the global warming. Good luck to all of you.

| >>636247
Yeah, true. Well, I want to maintain hope that it won't be coming out too late. If it isn't finished during this year I will have no school at all, not even online, and I would be stuck in my not ideal situation. Thanks for the warning though. I'll try to be both realistic and positive. Stay safe!

| Is there a chance that it will just be an another epidemic like flu?

| >>636261
That's an interesting thought. That might be a possibility. Having two things like that though, that kinda strengthen eachother, like, that would be very inconvenient. I hope that doesn't happen.

| >>636261
If it is, I hope our society can adjust to the seasonal self-isolation. It would needs some massive changes, both politically and in our personal lifestyles.

It's not impossible, but considering we're already kinda failing the climate change thing, well, I hope this is just a temporary crisis.

| So, don't be over 50, under 3, or catch a major respiratory illness?
Can do!

| watch for sudamerika

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1584791638

This thread is permanently archived