danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Interacting with strangers

| Is it common where you live? Here it's maybe once in a full moon unless it's because of school or work, and even that's an over exaggeration.

| Don't do that shit while coronavirus be around

| In the commute, bus stop, and other public places here people would sometimes start a conversation even with a stranger when they are bored.
I'm not quite the talkative type so what I do is just try to get along with them.

| >>636173
Where do you live?

| >>636959
Norway.

| if someone asks something a small talk might emerge for a while in public, but I've seen only the loneliest old people do it consistently here where I live

| >>636987
I live in Sweden and I spoke for about 45 minutes with a stranger yesterday when I was taking a walk by the lake.

We stood about 4-5 meters away from each other all the time and spoke about how hard it is to meet new people and how it's gonna be even harder for a while now.

| >>637026
That sounds lovely! It's not like thinks like that can't happen here, but it is extremely rare. Like, unless you know them or have a question about where something is or some shit you just don't talk to them. The reason I made this thread is because I was genuinely shocked when someone made small talk with me in the store, and then realised how rare interaction like that is here. Never happens to me and I never see it happening to others unless they're really old.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1584783181

This thread is permanently archived