danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Does not having any friends prove I'm boring as a human being?

| I used to think I'm just unfortunate to not meet any people I'd click with, but having grown adult I realize I must've just been boring.

| You are not unfortunate. Having friends sucks

| i have no frends too nigga

| All it means is that you haven't found your clique yet. They are out there, the perfect group of people for you, so keep searching!

| >>635761
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS

| >>635761 This.

| >>635761 How does one even search for a thing like this.

| friends r overrated play dating sims instead

| >>635805 friENDS, waifus are for laifus

| It doesn't. As another anon said, you just need to find the right people. That's not always something you can do consciously though, and it's kinda RNG when you find them. Just being outside and putting yourself in social situations can help though. Like, I used to have very few friends because I only really talked to the other weebs/socially scuffed people in my class. The rest of my friends I got by putting myself out there and joining a group of people with similar interests.

| >>635886 You had webs and socially scuffed people in your class you could talk to. That's awesome. I had normies all the way to adult life surround me.

| >>636539
Unfortunate. It is still fully possible to find people though, even as an adult.

| I agree. You'll find people you'll click with. I'm sorry it's hard to do, but they're out there.

| >>636542 >>636628
Where? I don't even know how to start looking.

| >>636788
It depends what kind of people you're looking for. For example, if you're looking for nerds and degenerates like us on this board and LGS would be a great option (if you have one). Bars and social events can also be a good way to meet new people. You'd be surprised about how good friends you can be even with people who have very different interest from you.

| Meeting new people is very hard after a certain age but no matter what you need to constantly put yourself out there. Staying inside never gives you any openings.

Getting a hobby that forces you to go outside or to a dojo are excellent opportunities. You're there for a reason other than making friends and if you enjoy yourself other people will want to talk to you since you share an interest.

This isn't really possible today or in the near future depending on where you live.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1584813241

This thread is permanently archived