danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do get nightmares?

| I enjoy nightmares a lot. But i dont get them often. I really want to be in deep sleep and have some decent nightmares. Any strategies?

| What the fuck

|

| Best thing to do is either dwell on or watch disturbing things. It can be deep seated insecurities, phobias, or just grotesque or bizarre thoughts.

Imo, nightmares usually employ imagery of scary things to catch our attention. If you believe dreams hold meaning that is but since you like nightmares I'm not sure if it'll work that way.

Play scary games, watch scary movies, maybe sacrifice your friend to a spirit maybe that'll scary you good lolol

| Get crippling anxiety in addition to an extremely stressful every day life.

| What the fuck

| Get severe traumas

| Fuck the what

| Fuck what the

| The fuck what

| >>635131
A bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese and a fragment of an underdone potato.

| Make sure you sleep in a cold environment

| >>635131 >>fb8ac3
Lucid dreaming is you how you can control your dreams - just ask your brain to summon something scary during the lucid dream.

Ok,search up how to do FILD lucid dreaming. Then,every half hour (during wake hours),look at your hand, or a clock, and ask yourself if you're dreaming. Then, go so sleep, wake up .75 less than you sleep. If you sleep for 7 hours usually,then multiply it by .75 to get 5.25 (or multiply by 60 to get 315 minutes). Then do the fild technique

| >>635131 >>fb8ac3

You can get into sleep paralysis between lucid dreaming and being awake which is like a nightmare.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1584535630

This thread is permanently archived