danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Misinformation on YouTube.

| So my friend had a spambot comment on one of their videos and I looked up the dude's name for a second. The channel was few hours old and the channel profile pic was literally a photo stock. Digging deep I've found a bunch of kids calling out the channel as being a scam channel that will "steal your address, your phone number and your emails if you subscribe to it".

Like... what? I digged deeper and found out about NCS Trap Town, another spambot that was spamming channels with..

| "hey bro nice content" kind of comments. So I saw one of the videos that had over 220k views and they were all like "DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO HIS CHANNEL, HE WILL SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!".

Well, that's why kids were saying that, Youtubers were fooling kids into thinking that subscribing to spambots would get them doxxed and this kind of misinformation has been spreading around, even saw someone say that theres they deleted "a scam comment that would delete their channel"..

| Pretty much the fearmongering made them think that any spambots are scammers that will send missiles towards your house if you press subscribe.

And yeah, this is literally just a thread about Youtubers making $$$ while scaring kids into thinking spambots will magically dox you. Sorry if you were thinking about something more serious like conspiracies, it's just sad because it reminds me of my lil cousins that watches elsagate tier shit and their parents not caring.

| >>634803 my bro used to talk about john doe and how he would hack his roblox account.

| >>634806 john doe hacked my runescape account.

| that bastard john doe stole my club penguin account

| God damn john doe stole my virginity.

| dear god john doe has hacked my penis

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1584346702

This thread is permanently archived