danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Worst part of your day?

| My bf's priviledged ass and his big mouth.
Said something rude and is unaware of it smh. Fucking hate him sometimes.

Hbu?

| Realizing that my days of being an absolutely lazy bum are running out as I am about to become a part of, eeeuurrggghh, "society". Blechh.

| >>634782 same

| >>007cb0 oooofff it's a dog eat dog world out there my g/u/rl

| You.

| >>634782
Also you.
My disgust is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

| >>aa3312 the feeling is mutual punk

| Finding a mistake in an official paper, that doesn't perfectly match another paper, but actually they should show the exact same.
might ruin 3 years of my life.
also i looked under my futon today and my hardwood floor looks like shit... hope landlord is kind.
be better tomorrow maybe.

| The hours between the time I get home until around midnight. I smoke, but my parents don't want my little sister to know that I smoke, so I have to wait, usually a really long time. The withdrawals I get from waiting so long get really intense to the point of shaking, feeling like I might throw up and legs getting really weak. Even if I'm having a great day those hours usually put a pretty big damper on it.

| People important to me saying things but not really meaning them. Saying i mean the world to them but their actions prove that i'm not.

| I love to lay down on my bed at night and let my imagination flow in freedom. But some time ago I realized that I have lost every kind of hope in my 5 years relationship. I gave everything to my GF but that backfired in ruining my University experience and career. Love is so good, but handle it with care or you'll get burn. Today I'm thinking again about that, here on my bed... and those scars are painful. Too much. I seriously need a hug and to scream.

| When I lay in bed alone and miss him.

| >>02f1e6 i'm sorry g/u/rl. Virtual hugs is all i can do. You can get through this.

| >>822c57 ah that familiar aching feeling. I get you

| >>636624
Thank you. I hope you're right.

//virtually hugs

| My flatmate returned home in the middle of my Skype therapy session when she promised to scram for it's duration
Needless to say, I absolutely could not untense, even after making a 10-minute break and barricading the door - the walls are thin and you need to keep your voice loud enough to be heard
Awkward exp all around
Thank my past self for preparing a glass of liquor spiked juice or I wouldn't get anything done

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1584710605

This thread is permanently archived