danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
End of The World, Ladies!

| I'm spending the weekend drinking and chilling with friends. What's everyone else doing with the shutdowns and bad news?

| Watching anime
Reading manga
Playing visual novels
And that's about it I'm not worried about the virus fuck it

| Staying home and waiting for the first batch of vaccines. After that I'll go back to the gym.

| >>634737 That's healthy af, I approve.

| >>634729 any in particular?

| Waiting to get infected tbh so i dong have to go to work

| >>634759
lol Where do you work? You make it sound like you work the uranium mines or the laundry room at fat campor something.

| The same that I used to do before the shutdowns.

Putting an obscene amount hours into playing video games, drinking, and of course lurking on here.

I do take an occasional break to perv out on doujins but yeah otherwise I'm sleeping the day away lolol

| >>4bcef1 in a call center company. My dept gives crazy overtimes. I fcking hate it.

| >>634778
That sounds bad, yeh.
I used to work in tech support and I really had to force myself not to hate it but a call center sounds slightly worse. Hang in there, sis!

| Being lonely and playing vidya. It's only been a few days but I alright miss seeing people and I'm low on cigs. Might pick up a bit on writing or gamedev again though if I don't spend every day sleeping and staying up way to late like I've done the last few days. I just really want the vaccines to come soon, because I was doing really well and finally getting my shit together just as everything got shut down.

| Just wanted to write this some where, my old job just called me (nurse aide) after 2 years saying that they need me to come into work lolol

I mean money is money but damn I quit the job since I get sick easy, wish me luck /g/urls

It's first time I've work in a couple months...hell even my old boss told me she'd help me get my license renewed

All thanks to Corona-chan lol

| >>634988
Damn. Good luck g/u/rl. Stay safe and help people out!

| People are going crazy and panicking. Keep calm and cozy, g/u/rls!

| Just starting day 3 of not leaving my house. I've gotten a book about bodyweight exercises from libgen, so I'll be trying to start a habit of working out at home.

| >>634725 it's a nothingburger.

| >>634981
>Hang in there, sis!
oh..

| >>67d747
What's the problem, g/u/rl?

| I had to work from home. Literally nothing changes with my schedule, aside from the more occasional food deliveries.

| Today a closure of all nonessential businesses was put into place here. Everybody's panicking, grocery stores are packed with people and empty of food, there's people filling jerry cans at the gas station, the papers are reporting that gun sales spiked...
I think I'm going to stay inside for a while.

| Exercising my martial art skills, improving the elasticity of my body and studying as hard as I can. In my free time - that beautiful, rare time - I usually stick with my parents and my two older sisters. We use to watch movies all together or play something - like tabletop games and vidya (these last ones only with my sisters). I miss outside, training on the beach is awesome and stimulating; also, the waves of the sea boost meditation predisposition.
University is killing me tho

| Going to nap and wish my bodypillow was real.
So nothing has changed, really.

| I can't believe you're so poor you have to imagine you own a body pillow.

| I literally got 12 hours of sleep and I feel amazing tbh

| I deliver food. Waiting to be infected aswell

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1584622614

This thread is permanently archived