danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
how /fit/ are /u/?

| Seriously, how many of you gurls lift?

My gym might close because of coronavirus so I've bought some equipment to maintain fit at home!

| I love sex.

| I want to, but I can't find the motivation for it. I'm almost always sick in some way, and I have usually no energy. Once I get my life sorted out I'd love to start though.

| I'm just starting up myself. It's fun to keep fit, helps me feel better in general.

| I kinda was super onto gym last year but since I entered medical school I had to drop out a bit on the gym department
I have gained 5 kilos already and have a bad habit of eating between meals now
Since the Corona I'm pretty much stuck at home forced to be 24/7 sitting on my ass watching anime and playin VN's (Since january I took the decision to drop out cuz I didn't like med school) so yeah I'm regaining a lot of weight
Dont know what to do to try and stay fit. Maybe crunches?

| >>317f6a
Isn't it at least a little bit ironic that you became more unhealthy after going to medical school?

But you're right, crunches are great for working out at home.

For those of you not working out or are having trouble starting even 15 minutes of constant workout is enough.
I'm looking at you >>66c01f, start working out for 15 minutes right now!

| >>634724
Med school where I am is pretty rough and you need to work a huge amount of work in order to get inside but yeah that's pretty ironic lmao
Thought I could do at least 3 days of gym rather than the whole week of gym I did before entering but I was wrong
So I ended up quitting and just become the same fat fucker I was prior to entering the gym. It's been almost a year and a half of efforts wasted...
I sure hope the virus is gone by June July and I'll be able to get back in

| According to my BMI, I am overweight. At least I'm not obese.

| I want to workout but i'm too depressed

| I do kungfu which involves alot of physical training, also used to mountain bike often but currently unhappy with my fitness, been dying to start running every day but I'm just too fucking lazy

| I don't care enough
The body works okay, if it starts to get worse, then i'll think about it

| I like big butts and I cannot lie. That's why I do squats most times before bed. However that only lasts like 5 minutes at most.

| Do you touch your big butt when you masturbate?

| I look pregnant.
I am not pregnant.

| 3 hours per week for about 2-2.5 years and I still look like a starved shrimp. I personally don't care but my ma always teases me about the fact.
At least I don't have back problems anymore, definitely makes it worth for me.

| Hi everyone! Don't be lazy and train. I'm a martial artist, I practice Karate. I went through a lot of emotional and life problems in the last years but physical training always helped a lot. I'm mostly looking at you >>5c610a ! Depression is a serious thing, but a bit of exercise will put a smile on that face. During this quarantine I'm trying not to devour the whole frindge and keep training. Stay safe, healthy and get fit <3

| It sounds creepy, but I'm so touchstarved I wanna try a physical sport just so I can feel someone else. Even if it's a punch or throwing me on the ground.

I dunno if this is depersonalization or what it's called but someone the movement of others is somehow "foreign" to me and I'd like to fix that cause it gives me social anxiety.

| Welp, try something like martial arts or basketball or stuff like that. Those kind of sports often keeps you in touch - literally - with other people.

| >>635121
I get being touchstarved. I touch people a lot, either when I'm joking or just putting and arm on their shoulder or headpats or whatever. It's just really comforting.

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1584364348

This thread is permanently archived