danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
perks of having adhd

| I can prank myself by putting objects inside containers which essentially mean I will forget they even existed

| I don't think that has anything to do with ADHD...

| >>634563
Constantly losing things is an adhd trait (op)

| >>634593
Huh. I didn't know. I guess it now makes sense why my ADHD friend can never find anything and looses shit constantly.

| TFW I place something somewhere to not forget it but I forget it because I displaced it away from "it's usual spot"

...basically what I did in highschool was hoard all the stuff I might need in one bag cause if it's not on me it's not for me. But I broke it jumping over a fence and now can't get myself to prepare a new hoard backpack.

| >>634873 why are you jumping over fence?

| >>635058 fun story. While the highschools here aren't technically separated by gender the tech school has more guys and econ has more girls. But the only thing that separates them is a chesthigh fence.

At the 15 minute breaks I didn't feel like being made fun off by my classmates so I kept jumping the fence to hnag out with some girls I met. However after years of this one day I had my hoard bag get caught up on and it ripped the left strap...

| ...kept wearing it on the right strap (and later on sew up the left strap) but after I was done with highschool the bag was in utter shreds.

I'm looking to get a new one that fits my style, but I'm broke

| >>635118 >>635120
>when you hop the rear playground fence to the industrial district

| >>635125 This is Eastern bloc ofc there are abandoned industrial blocs behind the playgrounds. Somehow we found ppl doing krokodil

| >>635161
>Somehow we *HAVEN'T

But I did find a few weed circles where ppl sat around a fire passing a bong and cooking corn.

| My Internet BFF does weed for her ADD. So since we lost focus (lol) from the title of tread I wanna know if that helps anyone else?

| >>635125 don't make worker man angry

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1584383871

This thread is permanently archived