| i replied and now i will leav

| op is no longer lonely

| Mission succ ess

| Mission suck less

| I want moar~

| Suck

| >>634275 Mission succ ass

| Ok

| Imagine that you contracted COVID-19 and you went to a cabin in the woods and quarantined yourself there. You were together with a friend of yours who has also contracted the disease, and you are living together there so you can help eachother doing daily tasks and having someone to spend time with, but without spreading the disease.

You look at your phone and you see the date is Friday 13th of March. You make a casual Friday the 14th joke and you go upstairs while your friend...

| makes dinner for the both of you. They said they would come and get you when dinner is done, so you sit upstairs in the room you turned into a momentary gaming room and play some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate quicklplay matches since your internet there is surprisingly good.

You don't notice how time flies, and suddenly it's been an hour and a half since your friend started making dinner. Yes, she is sick, but it should take this long to make a regular pasta dish. You stop...

| quicklplay and go back to the games main menu. You start walking towards the stairs to check if she's alright, since there is a chance the Corona has gotten worse. As you start walking down the stairs, you notice that the door is open. You walk a little further down and notice a trail of blood that goes from the kitchen towards the bathroom.

You start panicking. What has happened) did she puke blood? Is there someone in the house? You freeze in place out of fear for a few...

| seconds, and then you hear heavy footsteps. You see a big, muscular man with a white fox mask walking around the corner. He's wearing jeans, a black T-shirt with no design and a blue Adidas jacket that's open. His front and mask has blood splattered all over it.

You run. You run back upstairs as you can't get around it. Back into the furthest corner of the gaming room. You start screaming for help as the man with the machete walks towards you. Intense fear the likes you've...

| never felt before fills your body. You scream and your heart races extremely fast. You start crying profusely. He's right in fron of you and about to strike you down. The stench of your best friends blood fills your nostrils. In this situation, would you cum?

| >>634461 yes.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1584124600

This thread is permanently archived