danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I punched a hole in the wall

| So, I got really mad, and I punched a hole in the wall. And no, it wasn't because of game rage. I got really upset and angry at the same time and ended up punching the wall and then the hole was created. The house isn't even mine, its being rented. So that makes things worse.

I don't know what to do about this. My life is becoming increasingly more difficult and I just don't want to be apart of it anymore. I don't know what to do anymore.

| If you don't want to go over the embarrassment of admitting making the hole to the house's owner. You could try and fix it before they notice. I'm assuming the wall was made with not strong materials. There are stores that sell stuff just for that at low price. That might help.
As of the other stuff. Try to meditate and breath. Life sometimes suck, and might seem to only get harder. But it just comes with ups and downs. Things will settle for better eventually. Just hang in there!

| I'm sorry to hear that. Try to not be destructive in the future since it only adds to the misery.

You'll probably have to pay for the repairs. It's not very expensive and you don't have to tell your landlord you punched the wall. He doesn't need the details.

I know what you're going through since I've been there myself. You can get through this and don't forget to take care of yourself.

| thanks for the response, I'll try to repair the wall by myself. Hopefully it will work. I'm feeling better now but I'll see over time how this goes. Thank you once again.

| Are you a gamer? How many controllers or keyboard have you broken?

| >>5a0a05
he said it wasn't because of a game, read what he said

| Try not to sperg out next time. Maybe we should all help op deal with their anger by testing the limits of their rage?

| Based and ragepilled >>8c33f4

| Okay, I don't really know how to deal with the issue, so sorry bout that.

But what the fuck kinda walls do you have OP? If I tried to punch a hole through my wall I'd probably break every bone in my body before even making a dent.

| >>633682 lots of walls are a thin sheet of drywall on the side of a wooden frame, so they have weak spots over the insulation. you can punch through them pretty easily.

| my roommate has done this before while he was drunk out of his gourd

here is how i fixed mine, and you honestly cant even see where the hole was:
you can buy mesh kinda things at stores like home depot/rona, put the drywall back in place and reinforce/stick it with that, then go over it with primer and then match the wall's paint (by getting a little chip of the paint and taking it to home depot, they'll match it for you)

then bam, no more hole and for only like 10 dollars

| Damn. I feel for you. I don't often punch things, but when I do it makes me really happy that my walls are strong as fuck. I have a friend with anger issues who split a table in half once because he got angry. Shit sucks. I hope it gets better for you.

For the wall you've got very solid recommendations above, and if the anger continues I recommend therapy. There exists good therapy for anger management and if these bursts are something you have often you should really consider it.

| >>633595 I did, I know the hole in the wall isn't related to Video Games, but doesn't mean she has never went on gamer rage before.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1583897967

This thread is permanently archived