danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Was i friendzoned

| I really like this person and he's given me mixed signals abt everything. On one point he said he's fallen for me and that he loves me, then on the other he said i've quickly become his best friend haha so fuuuck me what the fuck help me process this bullshit

| You can love your best friend, though.
Pro tip: guys are dumb. Ask him directly and without any subtlety.

| Yeah if you want a straight answer just ask him directly. Seems like he's either unsure himself or likes playing around with his words (but not, like, maliciously).

| >>3a27bb i feel bad because idk it seems demanding. We live far apart so im worried that if i ask, i'll ruin what we have

| >>633287

...?

best friends are ideal romantic interests.

| >>633311
Ooh long distance relationship can get dicey. If you like what you have and you're okay with leaving the question hanging, well, in your position I'd just leave the question hanging.

Not a lot of point in getting the relationship moving forward if it's unlikely to get anywhere, imo.

| >>09de05 idk i guess im not used to this. It's all a bunch of mixed signals at the moment and it all seems new.

| >>94d215 well of course but i want to make a way to make things work. Ofc i want to pursue a relationship with an endgoal.

| OP should just move on. There's a lot of people out there and life is way too fucking short. Also grow up and stop throwing around the friendzone. Either take the relationship you have with them or look elsewhere for what you want. Get over it.

| Speaking from experience even if a woman likes you she might very well give you mixed signals anyway. Emotions doesn't always follow a logical path.

I say go for it and put a move on her. She might turn you down but at least you know how she feels. And even if she turns you down Congratulations! You're in the game and you should feel proud for having the balls to speak your mind.

If you don't feel it now you will definitely have it afterwards no matter how it turns out.

| >>633698
OP's crush is a "he" though

| >>633772
My bad.

Not sure if it changes anything though. He should still go for it.

| I dunno about other relationships but my experience is that in long distance ones "the friendzone" isn't the worst place to be, nothing actually really changed that much and we still do the same fun things. I'm aware that if the distance narrowed we'd probably have to re-evaluate how close we actually are, but that's a question for later.

Tl:Dr Long distance relationships are their own confusing thing.

| >>f06bfc it's true. My past relationship was ldr for 2 years and it's a confusing thing all of its own. It can work if both are willing but the dude i like rn is extremely physical. Maybe this is why he's hesitating

| >>633289
can confirm i am a gurl that is a guy and am retarded

| >>633289
can confirm i am a gurl that is a guy and am retarded

| >>634133 >>634134
oh god no i've hated on doubleposters so much and i'm doing it myself i'm sorry

| >>f81609 all good my guy. You did admit that you're retarded. Are guys really that dumb that u have to say everything directly smh

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1584043383

This thread is permanently archived