danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Google Fortune Teller

| So my google fortune teller has been telling me for at least a month straight that "I'll be dreaming about puppies tonight but you might not remember"

I remember most of my dreams and no puppies yet so...lol what do you think it means?

Has anyone else tried google fortune teller?

| Maybe it's because you don't remember

| >>633111 but I do remember lol I even write/record all my dreams and still no puppies

| >>633125 people have more than 10 dreams per night and you remember only the last ones.

| >>633163 well that's true lol though I remember at least 2-3 dreams in the morning

| lol maybe because the puppies is not a puppy in your dream lol. Like how something that make no sense in dream feel normal lol, i remember i looked at weird looking animal and didn't even realize how weird it look lol.lol.

| I remember having a small harem in a couple of my dreams lol maybe they are my puppies lol
Mystery solved?

| >>633494 lol maybe? lol.

| >>633541 well I'm going off to dream land, I will report if I see any puppies

| Had several dreams yesterday, I'm pretty sure I heard barking but I can't remember so yeah that's how the cookie crumbles

A win for Google's AI lol

| Ermm, sorry for living under the rock, but how can I access this fortune teller feature?

| >>634142 if you have an android phone you can just say OK Google and ask for your fortune though it might work if you have a microphone on desktop. Then after Google gives you your fortune you can tell it you want a daily fortune.

Mines just been stuck on puppies tho lolool

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1584042709

This thread is permanently archived