danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I find it facinating.

| I find it facinating how on this app people can say whatever they want anonymously yet people say the things they say. Dont get me wrong i enjoy what people say i say stupid things myself but i just find it odd. Youd think youd find a couple confessions or maybe someones standpoints on somthing controversial. Its just facinating how the human mind works.

| I have a confession. I love you g/u/rl.

| I mean its not exactly a confession, but forbthe serious threads I mention stuff I never would to say a coworker or classmate, like how my dad killed himself.

| Well I guess it depends on the forum and who it attracts. I think the crowd here is mostly people who like to laugh and hide their pain with memes and jokes or just plain want an escape from the harsh reality of the world outside of danger/u/. But we do get a couple of mental health related posts every so often and some confessions, albeit confusing and/or random

Maybe if there were a section dedicated to confessions, you'll find something more interesting?

| >>633080 isn't doujin a place for confessions? Theres sum crazy sinfull stories there

| What kind of confessions are you hoping for exactly?

| >>633089 lol don't reming me lolol though some of those stories sound to fake to be true. One that comes to mind is "cummies ice cream" that some /g/url wanted to feed their sister...I really hope it's fake lol

| *remind

| >/g/url

| >>633089 well those are confessions but,of the horny kind.

| >>633121
Some absolutely are fake.
>>633019
This a comfy free speech zone. If you want unfiltered brain dumps, there are other anonymous websites for that.

| I have talked about some very serious and personal stuff on this site before, but I agree that the site is mostly just chill fucking around. I like it.

>>633121
I read through cummies ice cream again recently and OP was honest about it being fake, so it luckily isn't real.

| >>633418 oh thank god lol I was really about to lose hope for humanity thinking about that. But yeah I think behind such weird/pervy confessions might be some truth. Like they really think their sister is attractive and are embarrassed about it? Idk the mentality behind making such posts but it doesn't hurt much I guess

| >>633499
I just thought it was funny. Idk. Her eating sounds were annoying but kinda sounded like moaning and I know you fuckers love your incest shit. I do too. I didn't start finding her attractive until many months after, but luckily it's calming down. Probably you fuckers who triggered it if we're being real.

| >>633499
It is true though that I have made a that type of RP/story thread out of embarrassment for this thing, but I'm not saying which one.

| >>633558 >>633559 Hey, I just read the thread and didn't comment because I do have a strong opinion on the topic for several reasons but like a lot of threads on danger/u/ it's just stuff for comedic purposes or trolling so I'm not against you if you were RPing or being for real. Danger/u/ is just that type of place to shit post anonymously for fun and connect with others even in a minuscule way.

| So hopefully it doesn't come off like I'm condemning you /g/url! There's nothing wrong with having certain feelings so don't feel ashamed about it. Actually, I wish I could be as brave as some of you /g/urls and just talk about stuff on my mind

| >>633567
Yeah, I agree.

>>633568
Don't worry g/u/rl, I didn't take it that way. Appreciate you. Maybe one day you'll be able to talk about stuff, even if it's just on here. It can help a lot, even if the venting is through a venting thread or something else, like RP.

| I make a confession post about drinking my own cum because I was figuring out what I like and found that I'm not the only degenerate who did that.

So thanks /d/

| In the name of furrack, where on the mesh have I landed...

| >>633612 yeah, maybe one day lol

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1583945214

This thread is permanently archived