danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
most painless way for suicide

| how do i do it quickly and painlessly?

| fuck i'm on your side gurl

| I've thought about this myself, but I'm not gonna tell you, gurl. Just keep living the sucky life and take a moment to bask in the sunshine once in awhile.

| Explosives.

| Have a happy life with no regrets and die of old age.

Slowest kind of suicide and you enjoy it.

| Unprotected handholding

| See where life goes friend. Please hang in there. We're all in this shithole together.

| >>633103 the deadliest weapon of all time

| Probably gun from thing you could reliably aquire

| I'd say easiest is hose on a car exaust looping back into the (closed) cabin. This is a gentle method since asphyxiation goes unnoticed if you're still filling your lungs with air. It will also give you enough time to give up if you decide to. There is the risk of irreversible brain damage should you survive after losing consciousness. (1/2)

| It's important to consider that commiting suicide is not the best course of action for the vast majority of people. If you've got nothing to lose then there's 0 risk in trying and finding alternatives courses of action for your life. If you have something to lose than suicide is already objectively a bad decision. (2/2)

| >>633133
Inert gas asphyxia would PROBABLY be a bit more comfortable, easier to breathe in than exhaust gases. Plus you can get comfy in your bed when you do it or something. Helium for example shouldn't be too hard to get.

But uh yeah, mostly I agree with this >>633134, even though I was pretty close to making that "objectively bad" decision myself a few times.

| your time's not up yet tho. the managers of death are probably going to put you in a box for 40 years until your next time to get reincarnated

| >>633054
This is the best answer.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1583706807

This thread is permanently archived