danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's your deepest insecurity?

| My personality. I have trouble expressing myself (with words. i express more through actions and service) and it scares me that i can only present me as a one-dimensional person.

Rn i'm seeing someone where we're living countries apart and it triggers my anxiety because people i love eventually leave once they realize i'm boring and i have nothing to offer.
>What's yours?

| I love sex.

| Not being enough

| >>3b095b same :(

| >>386e95 how's that an insecurity haha

| Trying to hide weakness

| Being overweight though I guess also my hair. I have really struggled with my weight for ages and living with my family whomst just gives me candy all the time and orders terribly unhealthy food just never really helps.

| >>632958 well lol I guess when you go out in public and think I'm not kind enough, or good looking enough or can't do as much as others, it can make someone feel insecure. I especially feel insecure when it comes to creative projects and just think I'm not good enough to even draw or sing so I basically let my insecurity keep me from doing anything lol

| >>633001 I feel this on a spiritual level lolol I swear I feel like I want to go back to my disordered eating habit days

| never being good enough for myself or anyone else.

| >>da54c4 same im insecure about my weight too. I live in a family where they think chunky is healthy but it really causes me to have really low self esteem and that logic doesnt make sense. In family reunions they always tell me to lose weight and how i have the potential to look better. Sucks man.

| My relationships?
I have alot of friends but alot of the time I'm worried if they just tolerate me and I actually annoy them.

Like it's hard to explain but for alot of my friend groups I feel somewhat out of place.

| >>c42456 sAME G/U/RL. honestly! I feel like i'm just there because they feel bad for me or they feel like they're obligated to add me in the circle.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1583637248

This thread is permanently archived