danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what is your biggest fear?

| mine must be house fires. I can deal with lots of things but I have so many sentimental things in my house that I would be absolutely devastated to lose.

| Probably loosing loved ones. I have a lot of friends who aren't that good mentally, so someone not reaching out to me for help and committing suicide is a big fear. But basically anything bad towards people I love that is out of my control is my biggest fear.

| It varies on the season of my life. But i think my biggest fear right now is that i continue living my days stuck in a limbo of feeling nothing and not being able to have genuine experiences.

| S P I D E R S

I hate them so much I dont even like looking at the word....

Also lightning, sudden darkness, and feeling helpless

| The Koolaid man

| Oh-ho-ho, here we go.

Fear of heights, fear of ocean depths, fear of spiders, snakes, bees, fear of darkness, fear of loneliness, fear of really open crowded spaces...

I am a disaster lol

| I fear sex.

| I'm afraid of dying only because it would hurt my loved ones. if I could somehow die without hurting them I might

| I'm scared of really big things, especially underwater. They're no big deal in movies or pictures, but if I'm looking down at a city and imagine, like, Godzilla looming over the skyscrapers, I'll freak myself out.

It's stupid, I know

| i don't know

| Santa Claus

| I have fear having my eyes pirced
Its fearful to stend next to clothing hooks, open umbrellas and other pointy stuff

| Idk

| No wait, crime, crime is pretty scary.

My country is pretty bad with this, I'd hate to die because some cunt shot me over my phone or something

| My fear is that i'll never be able to understand who i am.

| Having to live past death.

| >>8feb8d oof. Like decapitated and all that but never dying?

| A centrist that may be actually smart

| Alligators, crocodiles, brain aneurysm, Bermuda triangle and cyborgs in that order.

| Dying and never having done anything that I have desired and living an incredibly mediocre life having done essentially nothing in it. Letting my other fears and anxiety take control and not letting me enjoy life.

| insects and arachnids

| >>633438
Interesting. The distinction between alligators and crocodiles matters to you?

| Venerial Disease

| >>633629
Well of course. They're different animals after all. They're larger and stronger armored but more sedative so it kinda evens out.

| Betrayal, lonelynes and faliure

| During my time at school the boys bullied any girl that approached me or that I approached. And I'm a feeble little shit to this day. So not being able to stand up for those close to me gave me pretty big intimacy issues.

Your gf can't get hurt if you got no gf *rollsafe meme*

| My biggest fear is fear itself

Check mate atheists

| >>634260

Aww yeah. Big brain time!

| I saw a rat yesterday. I didn't know I could run that fast, and I roared at it. I fucking roared. I broke glass with my roar. Wtf human body, wtf.

I am now afraid of myself

| I don't know. And that's kinda scary because you don't know what you afraid of.

| >>7b8a76
Fear of the unknown is probably the most common fear

| I'd say:
-Fear of being forgotten.
-Fear of not feeling myself cozy with my future life.
-Fear of disappoint my family.

Yea. At the moment the last one is haunting me.

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1584412264

This thread is permanently archived