danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Im back to these boards

| I'm so happy that i remembered this messaging board. I haven't been on here for a year. Idk why but i feel good today. Mentally.

So how's everyone this Monday morning?

| It's almost Monday evening for me, but alright nonetheless. It shure is good to be deadbeat under parent's wings. Boring as hell tho. Turns out playing games all day gets old fast. And what about you? Physically.

| Dope

| OP here haha >>aff534 i know how it feels. I still live with my parents but smh they dont rush me into working but i hate feeling like im cooped up in the house. My mind gets crazy when left on its own.
Physically i'm exhausted as heck. Im omw to work now, but i wish i could just be in bed.

| >>4fee96 I hope to feel your type of exhaustion soon. But as of now - military wants to get me first. And it turned out to be quite a lengthy process - fending them off. But after that I can finally put some of my elbow grease into money-making.

| >>aff534 dude.you gotta be in the military? Was it your choice? Smh sounds bad man

| Oh, it's not that bad. In Russia there is this thing called "mandatory military service". Idk the correct term, but it is just what it sounds like. For a year they take you to some shithole and teach you to die for the Motherland. Waste of time if you ask me or anyone else, it's not that they teach you anything actually useful. Thankfully I have asthma and am not eligible for conscription. It is, however, not that easy to prove that you are not some slacker.

| not like that*

| There is an option for pacifists. You can waste 2 years of you life doing work for the state. Problem is - it can be anywhere and almost anything for a miniscule amount of money. But I'd rather prevent all of this.

| >>aff534 true. What's your plan, then? How are you going to get off the hook?

| Welcome back OP~! Good luck with the whole military thing.

| Welcome back OP.

| Up past midnight and there’s an exam bearing down. Come get me beyotch

| yeah~have a nice week

| >>4fee96 Well, I'm just going from doctor to doctor and gather medical history and evidence. It takes time, but I am almost at the finish line. It all comes down to one test, either positive or negative. After that - it's just waiting.
But enough about me. What kind of job do you have?

| >>9608e5 Thanks, appreciate it.

| >>9c9e11 OP here, thanks. It's great to be back. Gotta rant somewhere somehow

| >>d84331 you too!!

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1582626667

This thread is permanently archived