danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone here who is a student

| How can I finish highschool?
Every sunday I can't sleep and school makes me more anxious than ever.Any advice?

| Is there a reason you're anxious ?
Do you practice a sport, or just walk/run, whatever can exhaust you a little ?
That helped me, so I guess maybe it can help you.
If you can talk to someone idk ?
The kind of problem that's really hard to pinpoint the reason of yknow...
Stay safe g/u/rl

| On my first year of uni. Honestly, never really experienced anxiety or burnout in school, mostly because I wasn't really doing much aside from sitting behind the desk and staring at nothing. The exams were a bitch but not that much to give me a sleepless night. I say if you're working in a pace that you're comfortable with, there is nothing to really worry about, you'll get what you deserve and that's that.

| To be honest, I don't really know. A lot of people seem to be able to do it, but I haven't attended class in weeks and even after getting a lot of help from therapists and shit I'm still not able to do school stuff like a "normal" person. Like you, I have anxiety too. Not social anxiety, but it still destroys me at times. I also have some other mental issues. Even though therapy is not something that can cure you and I'm still bad after a long time, you really should try it.

| For a lot of my friends the solution was just do it and try not to think about it too much. For me I spent a lot of time doing creative stuff, or playing online video games as a way to cope with having few friends. If the actual schoolwork is the issue...sorry idk

| I don't know what country you're posting from g/u/rl but where Im from we were able to pick our own courses in highschool past a few compulsory courses
For me, I just put minimal effort into most of the compulsory courses and made up the grade average by taking courses I actually enjoyed, like an intro to computer science course that only covered what you'd learn in a week of fucking around by yourself but was still somehow in the same category as calculus
Basically, Cs get degrees

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1580693528

This thread is permanently archived