danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Found out 6-7 years of my life spent studying means fuck all where I'm studying rn.

| So between 2010 and 2017 I studied in the UK, and returned to my hometown in Sweden.

One may think it's all normal.

But it wasn't as simple as that.

Again, its value is fucking nought.

Zero.

Nada.

I'm stuck at an elementary level, which is just fucking wonderful.

And I get 115 dollars a month to endure this shit?

Might as well jump off a skyscraper.

| EVEN MY PARENTS CONFIRMED THAT ITS WORTH JACKSHIT

| EVEN MY PARENTS CONFIRMED THAT ITS WORTH JACKSHIT

| SO THATS LITERALLY YEARS OF MY LIFE SPENT FOR FUCKING NOTHING

| SO THATS LITERALLY YEARS OF MY LIFE SPENT FOR FUCKING NOTHING

| I'm fucking done.
Go ahead, enjoy the new world.
I'm just done.

| I'm fucking done.
Go ahead, enjoy the new world.
I'm just done.

| :<

>hug

| At least you didn't die in those 6-7 years.

| What's the study field ?

| if you are going to vent at least tell us what you studied op

| I mean seriously, how do you manage to gain nothing out of something that you studied for 7 fucking years? Have you learned during this time period?

| >>619653
Kind of what I thought, but also why not stay and work in the UK... I understand wanting to go back tho...

| I assume op is a kid and those 6-7 years are primary-secondary school? My cousin transffered between countries too and the curriculum difference can be pretty wild.

| that sounds hard... next time do your research op... I can only say that at least you have it in ur head I'm sure some private companies would be more lenient to qualifications.

| >>619652 business, additional science, geography, computer science

| >>619652 business, additional science, geography, computer science

| >>619653 that was my initial thought, turns out my quals aren't worth shit apparently

| >>619653 that was my initial thought, turns out my quals aren't worth shit apparently

| fucking doublepost

| fucking doublepost

| >>619657 most of it was secondary and college, before returning in 2017

| >>619657 most of it was secondary and college, before returning in 2017

| >>619763 did you learn anything from secondary and college?

| >>619763 did you grow while you were away those 6 years?

| Yeah, not learning jack shit in college after all these years sounds like a personal problem. Although, then again, if you didn't learn ANYTHING, the only way to pass is to spread those pockets, so maybe not.
Like, what kinda shitstain were you studying in that allowed you to graduate even if your brains are as hollow as a stump?

| >>619815

Comp sci's an oversaturated field to be sure, but i'm surprised about the rest. Maybe there's no jobs for geologists in Sweden.

| >>619799 yes, I did, but apparently because of how I've been in two different systems, the grades in the UK apparently can't prove anything.

| >>619836 not like there's jobs for anyone at this point unless it's for the government.

| >>619836

Wait, geology and all, ok but what speciality, what can you do, what do you think you do best, what do you want to do ?? All these questions I have for you, damn.
Do you hold a master's degree ? If so why the fuck is it not acknowledged in europe at least ? I'm lost...

| >>619840

Oh! Sorry, I'm not the OP, I was just commenting on his predicament.

>>b58a1f is the op.

...and i just realized I can't read. OP said *geography,* not *geology....* rip.

OP, could you try working in the UK?

| >imagine not only wasting 7 years of your life doing fuckall but ALSO doubleposting
that's rough gurl, but know that the real studies was the friends you made along the way

| >>619847 honestly, then I'd probably be missing out on uni, college (again) and a whole bunch of other fucking shit just to get a job at a fucking corner shop doing menial jobs like delivering the fucking paper.

| the fucking system is fucking shit in both, both of them

| I could just disappear the next day and no one would probably notice.

| >>619867
time to become a hermit my gurl

| Lol
I've lost 5 years of my life to depression, not working, not studying, doing nothing meaningful.
Imagine you wake up one morning and realize it's been five years worth of your youth of lying in bed.

| >>619883
that is fucking scarry, my man...

| >>619901 scary*!

| Not so neutral now, are ya?

| >>619838 what matters is that you aren't the same person you were 6 years ago, and that you've grown.

| >>619883

That's how I felt about the past six years since I graduated from college.

Spooky shit.

| Have you tried learning a trade skill? Some offer you a wage while you learn.

The first day is always the toughest. I remember working my butt off and covered in filth at the end of the day. I had to stay past the clock to clean my station too.

But you know what? It was worth it. My work my meaningful, I make good money, and I enjoy learning how to be better at my job. Hearing my clients knock on the wall of my gloryhole while I slurp down their pulsing cock just makes my day.

| >>620060 not gonna lie, they had us in the first half

| >>620063 nah. Saw that one coming from a mile away.

| Go back to the UK and find work there? Problem solved.

| >>620241 I wish, probably would have to cover the rest of what meaningless "education" there.

| >>619571
You wasted *only* 6-7 years?

Total number of posts: 48, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1579993401

This thread is permanently archived