danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
My girlfriend broke with me

| Because i had sex with a lot of people in the past.
But i never cheated on her, or flirted with anyone while with her. She called me a hoe, said that i am disgusting, i cant stoo crying.
I love her so much, why shes doing that with me?
Im Sorry, i know that problema dont concern you guys.
But um feeling so bad right and, and i dont have anyone tô talk about It.
Im sorry

| If she breaks up with you over that she's really not worth it, trust. I know it must hurt a lot but it's probably for the best.

| Why were you a whore? Now I'm interested

| >>619223 i agree.

>>619222 The only thing you can do right now is to sublimate, my man. Good luck and take care of yourself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sublimation_(psychology)

| At least you had a girlfriend op.

| Fair enough reason to do so, I say. Wouldn't wanna eat out of a communal bowl myself, y'know what I mean?

| >>619375 no it's not

| >>619419 to clarify, it isn't because that analogy doesn't make sense... like bowls, people should be washed regularly and checked for health risks, and then it's not an issue. If the problem isn't hygeine, then it's still probably not fair enough, and the bowl analogy definitely isn't

| >>619423
Some homies are just a little too religious.

| >>619423 With the endless possibilities of the hands that squirmed in that bowl comes the rather uneasy feeling of... filth. After all, for all you know, a communal bowl is made for everyone

Including the literally unwashed masses

| >>619458 that's why you wash it

| >hugs OP.

it be that way sometimes.

| >>619222
Sounds like she's jealous of your experience and cheating on you, tbh.

| >>619424 as a religious person I can tell you that Orthodox Christians believe that if you are dating someone you are basically planning on marrying them. Breaking up shouldnt be on your mind at all. having a man who had slept with people in the past not only downplays the importance of sex but also is kind of an unfaithful man.

| >>619732
That's what I mean. Ideologies like that seem very, well, outdated and unforgiving. Christians and people in most religions always talk about forgiveness and shit, but then breaks up with someone because they have had multiple partners in the past. Also, how is he unfaithful? He didn't cheat on her, and from the sound of it he didn't cheat on anyone else either. I don't see anything wrong with it. If he cheats on you, then get rid of him, but otherwise, what's the issue?

| >>619753 I'm a Christian, and I'd argue a few of>>619732 's points. I'm also prodestant reformation, so we may have different experiences with a different brand of Christians. I know prodestant reformation puts a bit more emphasis on the forgiveness aspect, and growing up in a mission church, we were always taught to practice what we learnt about what God's word says. I don't quite get what that g/u/rl means by unfaithful. We've all sinned in the past, but what's important is...

| that we're trying to better ourselves now. This doesn't mean we won't trip up. No one's perfect. But it's a good thing to work towards. I do agree with his point on how the Christian mindset on dating is "We're doing this to see if we can get married," rather than just fooling around. Honestly, if your ex is using that as an excuse to break up with you, it sounds like there were other issues going on, OP. Maybe she saw a convenient way out. Sorry you had to go through that g/u/rl.

| >>619732
I'm curious on how this downplays the importance of sex...

| >>619797 >>619798
I agree with everything you said. Well, while marriage is not something with a lot of importance for me, dating just for no other reason that sex is fucked up unless you both agree on it. But that aside, I like your view on this a lot more than the other anons. I've always liked some of the messages and stuff in religion, but what keeps me from it is just how some people seem to twist it and turn it into an excuse for not accepting others.

| >>619423 >>619424 >>619458 >>619459
i don't care how clean your fucking bowl is if someone else ate out of it i don't want to even touch it

| >>619875
No offence, but there is only three ways how I can explain you being such a proprietor and a "purist".

1) You had from little to no relationship experience.
2) You are in your first relationship, which you and your partner engaged, while being virgins.
3) You're a fucking hypocrite.

| >>619890
You know, what saying "slut" in that context is equivalent to "judging [someone] based on how [it] want [it's] bowls", right?
I mean, you're the one judging here, not me.

I have nothing against you, really. It's your own business and I'm okay with that.

Unless it's the 3-rd -- I really mean it.

| >>619890 and also, I originally meant it's only one of three, so..

Maybe that was unclear, sorry.

| >>619809 people who morph the word into not accepting people are silly. People like Westborou Baptist? Obviously have a problem. The entire idea of God is that he loves everyone equally. That's kinda his main schtick.

| >>619900
do keep your passive aggressiveness
>>619944
>The entire idea of God is that he loves everyone equally
i think you just ignored like thousands and thousands of pages of scripture but ok

| Completely off topic but...
>>619890
Your answer to this is very interesting... I mean really !

If only one of the three is correct, then it's either you're a simple harmless hypocrite, or you lied and actually are the three of that...
If you're one of the two first, both should apply, except if you're a slut and recently formed a couple, in which case you're also being a hypocrite so you get full marks.
If you say you're only one of the two first... hmmm that's very weird.

| >>619944
Well, know. He did not love everyone equally? Have you forgotten about the whole Egypt thing and Noah and shit? He was quite selective with the people he helped and the ones he didn't, according to the books. I mean, yeah, as >>58fcb4 saying that equality is God's main thing ignores most of the Bible. I do agree that valuing equality and forgiveness is what religion should mainly be about though.

| >>619970
what

| >>619964
Nah

| Gonna avoid the side discussion above regarding philosophy and morality...

OP, you stated you had sex with a "lot" of people in the past... have you been tested for STD's?

I don't particularly care about the number of partners someone i'm dating has, but if I did, this would be the primary reason I decide to end it. Even if you think you're clean, it wouldn't hurt to get tested anyway.

| >>619808
christians are generally not supposed to have premarital sex.

| it's reserved for only husband

| >>619964 >>619975 Did y'all's forget about the new testament or smthn? Jesus sets the example of God & how we should strive to live. When he does things he does them out of love for God & his creation. Even when he throws the merchant's tables in the temple, his anger is a holy one. He wanted to teach people about who God is.

| Sure, old testament stories are fun to read, but take a look at the book of John every now and then. Jesus is God as man. He loved everyone, & hated the sin that tied us down.

| I think it'd be silly if God sent his son to die for just a few specific individuals. This is an opportunity that's open to everybody. Jesus, while alive, tore down the wall between the jews and the gentiles. Everyone's on the same equal playing field. Everyone can have a relationship with God. This is a gift he's given to everyone.

| >>620087
by the way Great flood by the way melt your gold chains into swords by the way Old Testament????

| >>620102 you need to remember that the universe belongs to God, and all things are given by him. That also means life. You could argue that "oh well God killed all those people back then". I'd rebuttle with "well I can trust that he'll kill me too". He gives us the freedom to choose what to do with our lives, but he also chooses when our time is up, and our judgement day arrives. He takes back what he gave in the first place. Because God is just, I'd imagine that he gave...

| ... Me a blowjob on early wednesday hours for reminding me that heaven sucks better dick than satan does so i'd better not sin

| those people plenty of time to change their ways. If you read through revelations, you'll probably think "damn, this is absolutely brutal, why would God do this?" But if you keep reading, you'll notice how many chances God gives people to cast aside their sinful ways. Revelations is full of second, third, fourth, and so on chances. He doesn't have to give us those chances. It's by his grace that he does. Going back to Egypt, they had tons of chances to let the Israelites go.

| >>620120 interrupting replies. Rude g/u/rl. Rude.

| I know pulling out verses is nerdy, but this one is relevant to the discussion topic. And it's in the Old Testament for all you OT peepz. "As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign Lord, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live" (Ezekiel 33:11)

Total number of posts: 41, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1579864291

This thread is permanently archived