danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Recipes

| Let's get rollin' with some cool foodstuffs. Post a recipe or a link to one here.

| Here's tasty warming drink
You need:
A cup of oat milk
1-2 spoons of cocoa powder
1-2 spoons of sugar.
0.5 banana

• Chop or blend a banana. Finer = better
• Get sugar and cocoa powder to a saucepan.
• Add oat milk.
• Turn cooker to max.
• Start stiring it with medium speed intil it boils. I usually do it with a fork, because I don't have anything better here
• Let it boil for 1-2 minutes.
• Serve.

| Next time I'm gonna do it, I'll try to add some ginger. May be tasty.

| https://j-simplerecipes.com/recipes_metric/meat/pork-cutlets-bowl.html

Made this once- pork was a little tough but otherwise it was satisfying as hell when it was done. I'll do a better job next time.

| Heat a pan with a bit of veg oil
Sliced or cubed chicken breast in the pan
Stir and fry
Finely chopped onion in
Stir until translucent
Cooked rice in
An egg on the rice, a bit of superior dark soy sauce
Stir until combined
Dump into a bowl, chopped green onion on top
You gotchaself a meal fit for gods
Thank me later

| Also bread
Baking bread is one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever experience in your entire fucking life.

275gr water, warm
500gr plain flour
1tsp dry yeast
.5tsp salt
1tbsp honey
1tbsp butter, soft

Mix everything well, cover the bowl with a towel, leave for an hour.
Form into desired shape, score it, leave for second proofing.
25-30 minutes in a 180 degree celsius oven.
Let it cool completely before eating.

| I only got a microwave :c

| Student quarters don't allow for an oven appliance over here...
I bake my pizza on the stove :3

| >>619254

....ok I gotta ask, how do you manage that?

| >>620310
Pre cook the side that will have the garniture. Just so it's somewhat cooked. 1 minutes full power on an lightly oiled hot pan.

Put the fire on low, flip it.
Put your ingredients on.
You have to make sure to cover with a lid that lets vapor escape. Like properly escape. So if you have a regular lid, just don't cover the whole pan and allow an airgap.
Set fire to medium, check when the underside is cooked and colored. Takes 15min for me but can vary.

| >>620329

Thank!

| Peanut butter goes amazing with garlic

| >>620682
Feel ya sis, on top of pudding
MMMMMBFISJZIAJ hell yea

| >>620682 >>621036

At first I thought y'all were joking, but I looked it up and apparently peanut butter and garlic sandwiches are a delicacy lmao.

Now I wanna try.

| >>621256 oh dear God, that sounds horrifying. Sounds similar to a delicasy in my region that's just animal fat with chocolate.

| >>621315
That sounds kinda tight though.

| >>621315

>animal fat with chocolate.

Man, and I thought bacon covered chocolate was a heart killer.

| >>621936
In the name of fickle, does that bear a name ?

| I'm mostly eating something pretty simple vegan dishes & salads atm.
Nothing tricky, but I find it pretty tasty.
I can write down recepies, if someone needs.

But, actually, main think in getting good in cooking is to experiment yourself.
Recepies is good and useful material, but it's cooler, at least for me, to catch that "cooking drive" and to use intuition.

I'd wanted to cook champignon puree soup rn, but I don't have a blender here :(

| >>622277
CHOCOLORDIAC ARREST

| >>622303 I once mixed a fruit juice that was in my refrigerator with a bunch of sugar, and poured it over some salad as a dressing. I had done it as a cursed meme at first, but it actually tasted pretty decent. I want to know if this is a thing. Can I buy sweet salad dressing? Does it exist? I'll order it in if I need to.

| >>622345

Hmm, the first "sweet" dressing that comes to mind is "poppyseed dressing" which is a sweet and tangy dressing with a dash of poppyseeds, although its definitely more "sweet" than tangy. So there's definitely precedence.

>>622277

Hm, I think retailers just call it that- chocolate covered bacon.

It's been awhile since I've seen it so I looked it up, but recipes don't have a fancy name for it either.

For example: https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/chocolate-covered-bacon/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=c11ca9fef01124a363a061d0dabce156c6b9a65d-1580577052-0-ASMcegm86k5Q5mZaUsAsJDE25XXf3etnkGS0z3SemAMDd7qydnMNfYKwrgfvPEC3-aLTlIk_N7uNVXtFidzM2vebG5pIUyTh5P8bPsq86B_vpqFWG67HpxhWqa_mljk8CWAldCrFrveppoM_3z0NuSM4hTeoUC5KeraWh7MxPHwWLlcx6GNY-FAnWx_nHYeqvqW0rzgBxFO3-OpsS1Gp_uFUmhXmxjfp3x6xJuk-PGspghbnKd8HU9Ru_TYisA1kcqYQdFMGdQm6JFQ68MMH2UuLjdLmXdycbFJhv_u7CTVV6jy0gzAxtTWgw5DJ2nxgQg

>>622303

I know that feel- ever since reading about bouillabaisse I've wanted to try one, but I doubt I have the skill level or the ingredients necessary.

| >>622328
pffft

| >>622746
>1000+ symbols
How?

| >>623076
Mod.

| >>623081
Thx

| very very very simple snack I used to enjoy with my family when i still lived in a place with hot dry summer .

buy frozen raspberry from ikea and dunk it in some cold sprite, you get a really nice fizzy drink slightly tinted with berry taste .

| peanut butter cookies are an old gold recipe

| asian taste buds but home made 脆皮燒肉 by my grandmother if the hecking best, using a fine metal comb to poke through the skin of pork and then friend till orange crispy mua~ delicious

| >>622746 sweet salad dressing g/u/rl here. Thanks for the recommendation! If you find any others, please let me know!

| >>623207

Sure!

Total number of posts: 31, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1580705988

This thread is permanently archived