danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Going rock bottom

| Hey guys, how do you guys deal with the feeling of being at the absolute worst place in your life? I think I've hit mine, shit's wild and getting better seems so goddamn hard

| if you've hit rock bottom, up is the only way left. You'll get there eventually, life is too chaotic to allow people to stagnate forever

| Life is an unjust shithole, if you are not born rich and beatiful your life will never improve>>37db83

| Getting better is really hard, but always possible. If you find the right people, survive through the worst shit and all that you'll start finding ways. Even if you don't find ways to improve efficiently, you'll find reasons to hold on. Things to live for. Stay in there homie.

| >>618466 yes
>>618440 no
u

| >>b02d7a I SMELL INCEL

| Embrace it. Realise that your life is not a tragedy, but rather a comedy

| It's hard and seems impossible, but stay strong! Anything that keeps you hopeful, stick around for that. Like family or friends, or waiting for a certain movie or show to come out. Maybe to take care of a plant or pet you have? The way I dealt with it (in a healthy way) was taking care of a cheap plant; the way I saw it, if I can take care of this plant, I can also take care of myself.

| >>9884c9
wow that's sweet :<

| You are mistaken though, human misery has no limits, it can always be worse OP

| >>619013 Reddit moment

| >>618440
hey im ok looking and sitting on a lot of disposable income and my life is a fucking dead end and its fucking miserable

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1580045827

This thread is permanently archived