danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Everything feels empty

| Nothing about reality feels at all interesting or enough to live for. Ive been feeling like this all my life. All of it. Its something fundamental in my brain. My sister is the same and shes in the hospital for psychosis right now.

| I often feel very similarly, and I'm in more or less the same situation as your sister. If you haven't tried therapy, please do.

| >>618109 Not op
I tried therapy, not gonna go there once again. But that's my personal decision.

OP, in your case, it may help, so try it. If not, don't give up. You need to find a way to battle or at least, just survive this conditions. Where is one, trust me. Sorry, I can't help directly, only you could find the answer. But! Maybe, try yourself in new different spheres. That's just finger to the sky. Maybe, not very useful, but still.

| Take care and good luck, >>b97a25

| >>618322
I've been going to therapy for half a year and institutionalised now. I feel like it's helping, even though I haven't exactly improved. More like feather falling. I'm falling, but it takes longer and hurts less, you know? I'll be alright though. I've got reasons to live, despite life hurting like hell.

| >>618393 the most important thing: you have reason to live. Therapy is less important, than that, IMO.
Life sucks, that's a fact. But why should we care about? What can we do about it? Nothing.
So lets, at least, make it less painfull to self and others.
Good luck to you too, kind stranger.

| >>618776
Agreed. Therapy can be really good, but reasons to live are certainly above it in importance.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1579593304

This thread is permanently archived