danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i have here, a potentially controversial image of a child's uhhh

| https://tinyurl.com/youBETTERnotCLICKthisDAWG

you still not trust me, do you?
as per the protocol, the link is, as always, safe as a newborn infant

s̀̕͜͞e̶͜͞e͘҉̢ ҉̸̢̀̕ý̸̴̨͟ą ̸̧̛͘͟l̡͜͏ą̸t̢͞è̶̢r҉͝͏̀͟ ;--) [/spoiler]

| Ḯ̪͉̪͔͚̔̿̈̽̿͆ͭ́ ͖̝̤͈̲̦͙̗̝̃̇͞F͇̙̤͈̻̤͍̎̄͂͂̓͒̀̂̈́͝U̖̰͗͒̓̎̌̕C̨̠̺̠̫̠̞̗̊͋͘ͅK͆̂̐ͨ̇̓̃҉͈͉̗̠́͡E̝͕ͯ̿́͠D̯͖̫̯ͧ̒͋͗̂͌͠ͅ ͉̯̪͓̰̄̈̒̓͂͂́͠Ụ̹̞̲̦̜ͬͯ̀͢P̙͕̠̯̞̮͖͉̭̃̄͆͌͌͆̈ͩ̚̕͟͠ ̒ͧͨ̎́҉̧̹̰̱̪̻͉͖Ṭ̥͉̳̓̈́H̺̠͙̙̖̽̈́̊ͦ͢E̛̤̱͉ͨ̋͌ͯ̃́͡ ̶̜͎͉̟̯͚͔̓͐́͗̾ͧ͌͊P̼̦̬͈̙̞̙͆̏̅̽͝͡ͅR̢̠͋̀̃́͜Ơ̽ͦ͑҉͕͎̠̫̘̝̳̠Cͯ̿͛҉̦̗̲E͓͓̱̣̰ͪ̋̋̃͛ͫ̔͒̚͡D̷͎̳͕̳͎̱͗͊̒̊́͠Ư̵̭̝̯̑̽̂͊̉̑̈́͊͜R̴̡̲͇̄̔͠Ě̦̳͇̘͕̮̖͊̈́̋̀͞

| T̥̳̍͑͐H̊̌͌ͤ͏̹̟̰̣Ị̫͈͔͖ͪ͗S̨̼̤͓̩̣̰̘̆̀̇ͨ́ ̵͖̜͙͖͕͙̬͍̏ͯͮ̔͆̈͂͝Ị̶̣͍̩̪̯̳̜̝̾̕S̖͎͍̰̦̀ͬͫ̊̅̀̚̕ͅ ̡̛̪̗̠ͥͭ̉ͦ̍ͯ̈́̌ͤU̧̝̭̜̗̐ͤ̅ͣͥ̄͆́̚̕N̛̯̲̅͊͞Å̘̮͖̹̤͖ͅČ̪͍͚̼͇̤͑͌͗C̼͎̼͓͖̞̯̲̫͊ͪ͗͗ͪͨE͍̱̜̼͋͋̓P̪̭̰͖͙͚̋ͩ̊̂͗͊ͩ̊́́́ͅT͆̎ͫ̇ͧ͐ͦ̉̚҉̛̳̰̤̖̤̳͈́A͍̬̳̙̜̯͔͕̍͒ͥ́B̸ͤͫ҉̦̲L̗̣̭͈̪͓̠̳̠̑ͦ̓͂͌͆͠E̜̘̣̖̦̔̄̈

| A̶̺͈̞͈̭̽ͪ͟͜Ä̱̼͚͈̼̰̺̥́ͩ̇̈́A͉̰̾̓̏̊́̒͞ ̸̺̝̝ͦ̓́͘Aͨ́ͬͭ̚҉̛̱̳̘̜͉͕̱̘̫͡ ̩̺͍̮̟̺̯̳̻͋͋ͭ́͟͜A̜͙̯͍̯̎ͭ͠ ̨̆̽ͨ͆͝͏͇̞̺̝͎̻̻̺Ä̪͓̰̟ͥ͝A̷̮̬̜̣̱͕̦̼ͧ͊͐͆A̸̹̹͔̣͈̖͎͕͍ͥ̉̊ͧ̆͆̇̑̓ ̷̲͖̼̜̃͐̑͒ͧͩͩ̕ͅA̢̳͍̟ͨ̑̄ͭ̂̅̍̔͘ ̴̬͖̣̼̤͐̆͛͟A̷͌͗̽̒͑҉͚̫̗̹̫͔H̡͕̃̇̾͘H̛͍͍͎͖̲̋͑̐H̴̩̗̉͑͞ ̢̙̹̥͇͈͓̟͎ͭ̈ͭ̒ͦ́̕H̡̡͓̐ͦ͌ͭ ̴̟͒̍ͅ

| P̻͇͎̳̪͙ͬ̒̌ͯ̍L̡̥͍͕͙̱̽E̪̥̊̽̒ͣ͜S͚̓ͬ̅̈́͐͋E̷ ̗̩̘̱̞̰ͅS͉̳̣͇̘̜̉͊̋͂̌̓͌P͏͎̰̯A̓͌͏̘̞̥̟R̟̜̦ͣͣ̓ͧ͌ͤĚ͔͋́ͣ̊ͧ ̦̋͢M͕̜͍̙͕̾̀̽̒ͧ͠ͅ ͎̹͉ͧ͂͛ͯ̽́̓Y̢͇̜͙̝̱͐ͅ ̺͓̍̽ͣ̉ͮĹ̼̣̬̺̙͖̾͛ͬ͜I̝̬̙͖̓͝ͅ ̶͇ͮ̓͗͑F̬̮̋ͤ͟ ̣͂͗̄̀͛E͂͛ͫͧ͒͗͟ ͚̥͇̰̣͈̋̎̋̇ͬͣ ̫̦̘̦͗̎P͇͓̗̬L̞̺̆̔͑̊̚͟ ̠͍̦̙̋ ̜̣̬͈̬̻͎̄ ̄̀Ě̠̓̏ͪͮ͗A̹̩͖͈̖̫͍͑̑̓̄̿̅S̹̞Ě͉ͩ

| ???????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????? ????????????????????

| ???????????????? ???????????????? ???????????????????????? ????????????????????

| You should not post photos of yourself in the internet. Susan will show it to your boss.

| Heads up to people, actual pic of a kid's, uhh, what exactly am I looking at here? Is there a penis growing out of the asshole or something? Anyways, looks to be before a medical procedure judging by the gloves.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1578775989

This thread is permanently archived