danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
weird fear of becoming a lolcow

| im actually autistic and i have done so many stupid things years ago virtually and real life in a lot of places that i would fit in perfectly as a lolcow in kiwifarms. i shit my pants just from hearing about kiwifarms. who knows there could even be a thread about me there and my deviantart. weird fear but i know i will eventually be in there

| Didn't you know? You are pretty popular across kiwifarms. they love to see your threads OP. keep making more please.

| >>615287
The same paranoia has prevented me from having an online life. Everything you do is recorded and stored forever now, so this is the worst time in history to have crippling social anxiety.
If you think the fear is unmotivated (no people poking fun at you, no traffic on your accounts, etc.) you should talk to a therapist 'cause this might be just the tip of the iceberg.

| Chill out. If you haven’t done any documented entertaining retard shit in a while, they will never bother with you. Most you’ll probably get is a post in a deviantart thread. No self awareness is a common lolcow trait, which further cuts down on you ever getting any significant attention.

You’re competing for their attention against a host of sexpests, pedos and wackos. In the event you DO get a thread, best to ignore it and stop any idiot behavior that got you one.

| Yeah, it's a weird fear. I have it, it's pretty weird. Having weird fear gives me anxiety, because of the fear, and because of the potential of someone calling me out for being weird. Double anxiety!

| I actually have a weird fear of autistic people. People who make fun of autistic people had to have some degree of autism themselves, just like people who make fun of weebs tend to be (repressed) weebs.

| >>615356 what you just said is autistic.

| >>615363
It's reasonable. People that IRL would be dimissed as retards on the spot from their nonverbal cues and word-of-mouth history of crappy demeanor now have a little sandbox to fabricate a positive image and start witch hunts.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1578514745

This thread is permanently archived