danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
6 of January is the worst day ever

| What happened to you today? Tell us, don't be shy.

| Also, when I was making these posts about a year ago, I stopped because I messed up the calculation and felt stupid.

| Got a haircut, kinda feel bad because I no longer look like a hobo. In either case I plan on spending the rest of the day with Deus Ex and cheap lemonade.
Overall, life is pretty good.

| Always kinda shit, constantly sick from nicotine, skipped every class today, but overall, pretty good. I just bought Dark Souls 3 and I'm gonna chill with a homie who's gonna watch while I attempt a mage build. I kinda hate life, but I love it at the same time.

| YouTube weird recomendation system taught me that there is a prostitute isekai.
(JK Haru is a sex worker in another world. No idea if it's good or not. Might check later)

Felt a bit rusty with 3ds max so i opened it and refreshed the basics. Maybe I should listen to my teacher and try Spine, a 2D skeleton animation software.

The dog pissed the floor.

| Today is a good day as I've made a major reunion. I'm a changed g/u/rl! I love you all! I love sex.

| I accidentally lock my dorm's room door while my key sitting inside, i only have a "no game no pain" boxer and a bottle of water on me and all the staff and my roommate seem to be going somewhere. I then decide to go to the dorm main room and sit/sleep for 3-4 hour before i able to get a spare key from a staff when they get back. Other than that is just me finally decide to re learn blender 2.8.

| >>615061 high five?

Add another Stella drawing to the list. Can't do a proper torso.

https://imgur.com/a/AwuH552

| >>615040 maan, I would sell my ass for a Playstation 4 with dark souls 3 on it
My computer is so bad, I can't play it

| >>615063 high five but no lewd hand touching ok?

| it is hard to talk about things i feel inside because there is almost nothing left
my depression is rotting

| >>615065 high five for 3D modelling! And all hand interactions are lewd! Even hand fives!

| >>615064
How much for your entire ass?

| I had a good day today. I went skiing! After that, I had to drive for a few hours, but it wasn't so bad. I think tonight I'll have a bath and go to sleep early.

| >>615099 I would say 1000$ is a great price

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1578390525

This thread is permanently archived