danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
mentall illness

| embracing mental illness is honestly great. why aren't you doing it yet? It's so freeing

| Ok, schizo

| I mean yeah, but it really depends on what illness you're talking about.

| >>614920
Because you are ill and people that love you want to help you get better.

| >>614957

Thats transphobic xD

| they call them mental illnesses, but can any of them even be cured?

| >>614972
Some can, kinda. It depends, but there is stuff that with the right support and a good therapist can be completely cured. Most can't though. They either go away after X amount of time because of changes in one's life, or they stay forever, and all you can do is get better at handling it and be around good people who support you.

| >>614976
dont most people automatically assume everything can be cured, or else the mentally ill person just isnt trying hard enough to get better? whats with that?

| >>614982
It's probably because people who haven't experienced mental illness are ignorant on the matter and assume that it is similar to thinks they have experience, like normal sadness and stuff like that. They don't realise that there's a difference between depression and being sad for a couple days, or think normal anxiety like the fear of public speaking and the mental illness anxiety are the same thing.

So basically ignorance, echo chambers and misinformation. It's annoying.

| Beeing marked as mentally ill in a sick society means nothing to me.

| Mental illness is no joke g/u/rls

| Metal is always good. I guess I'm DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS

(no im not sorry)

| >>615399
I love you <3

| mentally ill people need to be rounded up, identified, and put on a registry so we all know who and where they are

| >>615447
It will eventually happen. Things will start to end up like the anime series "Psycho-Pass". Hell, it's already happening in China with mood identifiers through all of the surveillance.

| I'm a schizo and its fucking great when I smoke weed.

| >>615553
Don't feed the trolls. He's going from thread to thread making offensive posts because he's lonely and wants our attention. It's best to just ignore him.

| >>615618
>offensive posts
go suck a dick, you retarded, entitled shitface.
Retards like you have probably never been punched or bullied. You don't know how the real world works. Can't wait for you to get a job and experience the real shit.

| >>615719
the world is as angry as you make it out to be
>>615618
welcome to the internet mushwrists

| >>615724
Only new people feed the trolls. Those of us that's been around knows not to engage them.

| I'm going to harness the power of my schizophrenia and take over the world. You just watch me you basement dwelling cucks!!!

| >>615724 mate, that's just not true.

>>615729 no, it's only overly sensitive faggots like you. I've been using this shit for more than 3 years and the now good posts are made by trolls, everything else is just, "i want kill myself", "i'm depressed" or some other variations of them.

| Wow this post went from "its okay" to " EAT A DICK" in no time. Welp. Hope you're doing well ;)

| there are starving african kids who would be THRILLED to eat a dick, you entitled whiners

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1578690728

This thread is permanently archived