danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have given up, but thank you!

| Hey! I don't know if any of you remember the "Mentally Fucked" threads, but that's me. I came to vent a bit thank you all once again for helping me so much back then and pushing me to start therapy. I love you g/u/rls.

Basically, I have given up on school and partly on getting better. I still want to become better mentally and stuff like that, and I'm working on that, of course, but I have lost all motivation for school. I skip a lot, and I have basically failed a class already.

| This doesn't mean I'm not happy or have become extremely depressed. I'm just not able to focus on both myself and school, and even when I focus on myself there are some things I'm just getting worse at, like how my nicotine addiction has kinda spiraled out of control and I barely take steps to make it better.

The hallucinations I had are more or less completely gone, which is really nice. I still don't have a diagnosis and wille most likely not get one, but therapy is still helping.

| I have become able to play video games and watch anime and that kind of stuff again, which are things I wasn't really able to do before because of how little happiness and satisfaction I got from things, but now I'm finally able to enjoy the things I love again. I still get bad anxiety and periods of feeling fucking horrible, but overall my mental health has improved. This is in large part thanks to you g/u/rls and an amazing new friend I've made over the last few months.

| Sup g/u/rl. If you need to completely give up on school, then that's what you need to do. That being said, it doesn't need to be all or nothing. If you can do even a little bit of school, it'll make the future a lot easier. Don't overdo it, though. Ganbatte!

| Even though the path I'm going down is not a good one (fucking up school and heavily abusing nicotine) and I wish I had the strength and motivation to do something about it, I have improved in those other ways, and I'm extremely grateful for that.

This is an amazing community and I feel like I can't thank you all enough for the positive impact you have made on my life, and I hope you don't mind me venting like this on the board. Thank you, so much.

| >>614885
Thank you! The problem for me is that failing just one class at a school here can more or less invalidate an entire year of school, because having just one failed class automatically puts you on the bottoms of lists when it comes to getting into the schools you want and getting a job. It is possible to redo entire years though, which I will probably have to do. There's also the problem that I can't focus on even the smallest, easiest things in school anymore.

| im glad youre well

| Tulpa.info

| Hwaaaa didn't realise you were a smoker !
My father suffered so fucking hard to stop smoking...
Finally he got through with it.
Not gonna lie, if you want to stop smoking, you need a pretty good reason. Like visceral fear to actually shorten the lifespan of your household or smthg.

You know what's best for you OP, you can improve yourself, you've done it once.
Tell yourself to keep going, and listen to yourself.

>hug

| >>614917
Yeah, quitting that shit is unimaginable to me. Legit. I mean, to some degree I care about my health, that's why I use E-cigs instead of normal cigs, but I don't care enough to try stopping, sadly.

I am still working on improving myself. I'm just not able to work on both my health and school at the same time. I will continue working on myself though, so hopefully one day I'll be able to finish education. Thank you.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1578239886

This thread is permanently archived