danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What is happening to Arisuchan?

| It was a while since i don't visit arisuchan, last time I remember they throwing shit to the mods of the site. Now I wanted to visit it again but looks like is definetly dead. The page only says "fuck it. rip arisuchan" and is not posible to enter any board.

| Seth is too rarted to keep a board alive.

| I think there was a lot of shit, and then they cleaned it up, and then it got spammed with CP and they just gave up. I'm not sure, since I never used it, but that's what I heard from a homie who did.

| Pretty sure /pol/ spammed a bunch, then spammed cp, and at that point the admin decided it wasn't worth it to keep running the site. I'm interested to see whether or not a second one will be made, or if the entire community will just migrate to lainchan. I know there's some characters in there who won't ever use lainchan, so my bet is on a "spiritual successor" of sorts. Maybe not arisu 2.0, but something built by the shattered remnants of a dead community.

| "The 2020s is shaping up to be the decade anon finally becomes an hero."

| 8chan, mewch, now arisuchan, who's next?
(((their))) assault continues

| >>613964 wow g/u/rl that was really based and redpilled when you used those triple parentheses can i have your babies

| >>613967
what no why would you say that

| pedos should be shot on sight

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1577681748

This thread is permanently archived