danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Ai Dungeon

| Have you guys tried AI dungeon? It's great!

http://beta.aidungeon.io/stories/6wmRq4BEJ

| I accidentally started a school shooting story when i just wanted to do a story where i raid ram ranch, i probably shouldn't have started by grabbing a rifle. God damn it, the game kept insisting me to stay on the school while someone kept shooting students.

And from what I see, you can make also lewd stories which should be ideal enough for >>/d/ as well

| I heard about it like 2 weeks ago, but I heard the server tends to be down because too many people are playing. Plus, people said installing on windows is a pain in the butt. So I didn't bother with it.

| >>613880
i heard it's on fucking google

| >>613885
You can play it offline. It's just that without 12GB of vram it'll take ages for it to respond. Most people won't have that, so it's easier to use google colab to handle that issue.

| >>614103

You'd also need to get it to work on your OS.

| I tried to sacrifice my maid to summon a demon, but it made me make love to her instead. Then I accidently killed myself with a tinder spell when lighting up the room.

| >>614103 >>614114
i downloaded it and it just sat there and i had no fucking idea what to do with it so i deleted it

| >>614156 you type actions.

For example, typing Kill myself will make commit suicide. From there, you could Enter Heaven, kill god and dance.

| >>614159
i couldn't run the damn thing

| I was just trying to take over an empty sauna and out of nowhere it made me punch a woman to death. Epic gamer move

| pro tip: use "attempt to kill x" instead of "kill x" for some randomness in combat or else the combat will just be one sided with you always winning.

| >>614214 not always. Killing god wasn't easy. Kill god just made laugh like a maniac, so I had to shoot him first, then make the bullets inside his body explode, and then turn him into dust, which the AI turned into a black hole half the size of my phone. By then it told that I could keep playing, but I had no idea what to do now.

| It's an amazing game.

I was a Knight on a mission to kill a Dragon, but I made him/her my lover. We fought armies of undead and fireballs that were riding horses (I extinguished them by cumming). I then had kids with him/her so she flew away back home where she birthed and raised my half-dragon kids. I came home and had sex with the youngest son and the oldest daughter. I went to find him/her and fucked her and suddenly the kids came and the game automatically made it a gangbang.

| The game almost always went ADHD on me. Everytime I go to sleep with my party/partner (just sleep, nothing sexual), on the next day, the game either
A. Forget that I have a partner/party
B. Transform me into one of my partner

There is also a time when
- Save a girl
- She then go study to be a doctor
- I go do someting else
- Go back to the girl
- The game remember her name, but she become a different character

| >>614407
Yeahz that shit is annoying. Like, there's a reason is specified that my character lives alone with my sister. Stop spawning my parents there. I hate having to /revert normal actions just because the game forgets the game.

| So. After the whole black hole thing, I made a demon girl come out of it. A bunch of desert boringness later, made her absorb other girls.

It was a bad idea.

She turned into a lovecraftian horror.

I made the systems shut down and end the simulation. Had a conversation with the AI Dungeon's AI... as in the AI itself and not a character made by the AI. After talking about its lack of fear of being uninstalled, I go back to the simulations and get trapped there for real life hours.

| >>614407
It does this because it thinks you're a slime monster that feasts on your prey at night.

| it has a mediocre understanding of what's happening in the world and often doesn't know how to react other than with stuff like fighting and fucking. it's like talking to somebody who's inhumanly impulsive.

| >>614513
I have a friend with asperger's who wants to try his hand at being DM when we play D&D. I imagine it would be very similar to this game.

| Started off as a ranger, shot a deer and found some silver coins on the way home. Then was turned homeless by a random fucking boulder crushing my house. Drank away all the coins at a tavern. Went to beg for food at a farmhouse. Girl living there told me about shadow monsters killing her family. Went to kill the shadow monsters but got rekt. Was saved by some hooded shadow god bro. Took me back to his shrine and gave me shadow powers.

Pretty surprised by how well this shit works.

| I was a rogue that immediately had some dickweed watching and following me before I could do rogue shit. Attempts to walk away and report him to the nearest guard only made him follow me to my home and invite himself into my room. Screaming rape to alert my housemates had no effect, but stabbing the dude to death and crying on the floor resulted in one of them checking in and telling me to stfu for the night.

| Housemates also gave no fucks when I dropped the body down the stairs, chopped the bitch up and bagged him. Tossed the bag of fun and explored the town to be forced to talk to children. Go back to my house to dream of money. Wake up to a tard trying to break in. Kill tard, chuck him in fireplace and somehow shoot him in head afterwards with his own pistol. Exit home to find out the town outside is replaced with a shitty town. Try to go back inside only to go to an abandoned home.

| Abandoned home has nothing but broken furniture and tons of blood on walls. Proceed to paint a skull with the blood. Wake up and find out that I am an artist now. Buy art supplies and get loadsa dosh for my masterpiece. Fin.

| >>614899
Sounds like my life

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1578227904

This thread is permanently archived