danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
A world with monster girls

| What would the world be like if monster girls existed? Will they be accepted into our society? Maybe not? Will humanity fight for their rights? Will straight guys and lesbian gurls want to fuck them?

| You can imagine it being like that one gay anime about girls in weird half animal suits but, cmon, even with all the cleaning products on earth I doubt you'd be able to get the smell of horse shit out of your apartment after a night with one of those bestiality baits. It's a woman with an animal attached to the bottom part, arguably less terrifying than the reverse but definitely a controversy in bed.

| Also, don't discriminate against monster guys, some basement dwelling nymphomaniac probably would be up for her orifice getting fucking annihilated by a horse cock, now with only 50% of the felt moral degradation and Jesus's regret for dying so that this shit can happen.

| i want to have the life squeezed out of me by a small lamia girl

| Some countries can't even accept LGBT and you want them to accept monster humanoid?

| >lgbt
Monster girls have more humanity in them than lgbbqxxl+ crowd lmao suck a fart outta my ass nigger

| If demis existed and you minded, then you'de be racist.
Think about if we were able to procreate... assuming we all somehow would be able to fuck eachother the mammal "weenie in vagoo" way, and procreate, what would happen ? You'd get demi-demis ?

| if two different kinds of monstergirls kissed would that count as interspecies lewdness? would jesus get mad or would he get a boner?

| As a lover of mamano of all kinds i can say that the world would run pretty much the same. A lamia or ryu or jabberwokk would just have ease of access tools at their disposal just like the average person with a disability/general exception

| If orc female x human male written smut is anything to go by, human women don't stand a chance in the gene pool

| In the name of literal fuck, how would that happen ?

| >>613451
why are you putting "monster guy" together with "horse cock"?
>>613635
agree

| >>613688 because it's big? Fucking guess yourself why hundreds of closeted sexaholics would throw themselves at them, if monster people existed they wouldn't be people, they would be fetishes.

| >>613697
you don't understand
>fag chen gayly

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1577536689

This thread is permanently archived