danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The bra arrival story Part 2

| First of all, I'm sorry that the last threat got archived, just in time for holidays my provider decided to lay some new connections (and f up horribly), so no connection for me up until now

Second of all, THANK YOU so much for your supportive comments. It makes me feel a little less weird. After that day I've been wearing them (I bought two) sometime more and even while visiting a close friend of mine (wearing a hoodie though) and it so comfy, but now my brother is [1/2]

| [2/2] staying at my place/in my room, which is in itself not a problem because we're pretty good friends, but it makes dressing up and waring a bra nearly impossible, so there that ._.

And the g/u/rl asking about which I bought: I measured and figured out that I wear 85A, so I got the two linked below. I don't know if you know, but more important than cup size is your bandwidth, so measure that carefully with a measuring tape or a string and ruler! (Links below)
|
V

| https://www.amazon.de/Iris-Lilly-BLIBN002-Rosa-Herstellergr%C3%B6%C3%9Fe/dp/B078W7WVFS/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=b%C3%BCgelloser%2Bpush%2Bup%2Bbh&qid=1576477209&sprefix=b%C3%BCgelloser%2B&sr=8-7&th=1&psc=1

(Amazon links are way too long)

| https://www.amazon.de/Iris-Lilly-BLIDL002-Twilight-Blue-Herstellergr%C3%B6%C3%9Fe/dp/B079HWZK9B/ref=sxin_2_pb?keywords=b%C3%BCgelloser%2Bpush%2Bup%2Bbh&pd_rd_i=B079HTCLBQ&pd_rd_r=27fe92db-548c-43c9-bfed-eeef6c3cfe41&pd_rd_w=ranJX&pd_rd_wg=QOr0U&pf_rd_p=aacba04d-16ce-4217-a47a-9956abc77547&pf_rd_r=E96VMWF05CV5B7VX3AAA&qid=1576477125&sprefix=b%C3%BCgelloser%2B&th=1&psc=1

(Especially comfy uwu)

| Still don't get how the fuck can a bra be comfy. Weird AND unreasonable.

| >>17f99e
Rude, but understandable. Perhaps comfy isn't the right term. Not comfy like a soft and warm blanket, but more like... Idk, feels good to wear and have something around the chest. Agree though, trying to sleep in one is gonna be a bad time

| Welp bras are meant for support primarily.

| >>612943 exactly, NIGGA THERE'S NOTHING TO SUPPORT. MANTITS DON'T COUNT.

| Man, I'm just kinda jelly you find bras comfortable. I'm a girl and I HATE having to having to buy them, having to wear them, having to adjust them, and when the straps accidentally come off it's the WORST feeling.

It's like something constantly constricting my chest but if I'm not wearing it I will feel like I'm being weighed down by my breasts. It sucks

| >>612991 they are comfortable sir. Sport bras are good especially. so comfy *o*

| They're really cute, I them as well.

| >>612991 I am a dumb fag on the internet so feel free to discard my opinion, but I’ve had good experience with Calvin Klein bras in terms of fitting. If you’re in the US maybe you can cop some for less at Marshall’s/TjMaxx.

Also VS salespeople usually can’t into bra fitting for shit. I blame their training and the fact that the product is generally trash.

| >>f17a6e egg detect

| Ay! I was kinda sad that the last one died, but I'm glad you made part 2.

I'm the one who asked for the links, so thanks bro. Really appreciate it. Not sure I'd be able to buy and try it out just out of nowhere considering I live with my parents, but I still appreciate it. Wearing bras looks and sounds really nice.

| Bras can be useful and comfy, sure. But the best moment of the day is when you take it off and gently scratch your back :3

| >>99335c
I hope you find a way a way to get one of your own, maybe ask a good friend? (Or just wait till you're 18 and order one, if your family isn't the snoopy type; it's what I did)

>>f17a6e
Uh... I assume you're not interested in a... Trade of... Masses?

>>f302fd
True that! Even thou it feels nice wearing them, taking them of is also really nice! It's a win win situation!

>>01f8d1
Oh shit, somebody invited the egg police! Everybody, hide!

| Update on the situation:
More Problems arise

So I got around to wearing a bra again since my brother and family left again for the evening, and it still feels great and natural. So natural in fact, that I completely forgot about it when I started videochatting with my boyfriend.
So uhhh... He didn't mention anything or look at me weirdly, so I don't know if he even noticed, but if he did, I am so fucked. I have no clue what to tell him...
...send help.

| >>613508
Why would that be bad?

| >>613508 oh, so you are gay. What's the fucking big deal with being secretive then? People will just assume you act naturally, because that sounds like something a faggot would do.

| >>99335c
It's definitely a problem because through *extensive research* I know that he absolutely dislikes feminine Men (which makes me ponder why he loves me so, since I'm not that manly)
Let's just hope this doesn't come up again until I feel it's safe to tell him. I don't want to keep secrets, but we both agreed that there are always secrets one must keep.

>>17f99e
Oh you biggot, you absolute bafoon, little do you know that I am only half the faggot you though I am, for I am Bi

| >>613539
That sounds, weird. Also, I mean, it can't be a good relationship if you're terrified by the thought of him knowing what clothes you wear. That can't be healthy.

| Stay strong bra faggot you’re a great man

| >>4dfc13
Your post will be as of now, one of my most prized possessions. Thank you, kind g/u/rl

>>99335c
Maybe I over exaggerated a bit because I am a chronic worrier and I'm really confused and unsure as of late. So all as usual, just a bit more I guess. I'll keep updating if things resolve

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1577492449

This thread is permanently archived