danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What do you want for Christmas?

| Ho ho ho, hello young g/u/rls and...girls. Tis I, Santa Claus, here to listen to what you'd like for MegaChristmas this year!

Pretty much the thread title.

For me, I would've wanted to start HRT.

| i want you to make me a woman!

| All I want for Christmas is youuu...
Nevermind, we're not doing that

| HRT is a pretty big wish.

Personally I just want the new Pokémon and a D&D dice set. Some happiness and vape juice would be nice too.

| All i want is you chubby santa daddy to pound onto my pussy.

| I want a sense of control over my future

| a loli catgirl to huggle and care for. its been on my list every year, Santa. in fact its the only thing thats ever been on my list. please make this megachristmas a merry one.

| >>612816
Thank you kind anon. That will now be my only wish as well. That is perfect. The ultimate wish. I'm ashamed I haven't thought of that sooner. Santa! Please! Help two g/u/rls out!

| Actual, but unlikely and not really giveable: A girlfriend and a modest house for two people and one pupper.

Actual, but giveable, but unlikely: an artist to help me start a webcomic.

Actual, but giveable: I honestly don't know. I could use some books on learning Japanese I guess.

Meme: Enough liquid income in savings to retire early.

| I just want to be able to meet up with all my friends instead of having our schedules crash into each other like cars in an action movie high speed chase

| Enough money to help those around me, a girlfriend to love and be happy with, and the people around me to be happy as well.

| Love

| my own personal computer
and a lot of free time

| To be honest, there are no actual things I wish for, don't know if its my missing creativity or low mood in the past month, but what I only really wish for is for everyone here to have great supportive friends and families, a great Christmas and a merry good time from now on.

(Ugh this sounds way to cheesy)

| gimme a foxgirl.

| >>612893
Aww I hope you have a merry good time too!

| >HRT
fags

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1577097838

This thread is permanently archived