danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'd like a girlfriend, however...

| I'm too nervous to go out and get one. I'm also irrationally afraid of getting a crazy girl or an even crazier girl. There seems to be too many of those these days.

| Why do you want a gf? What kind of function will she occupy that cannot be replaced by anyone/thing else? Do you have the monetary capability to support both yourself and her?
We need to know your real wants and needs before we can help you

| I'd be your gf, op, but how can I be sure YOU aren't a crazy one yourself?

| honestly i wouldn't worry too much about it, anon
sure she may end up being crazy but things should turn out alright if you're friends with her beforehand. just so you're both familiar with one another and already have that sort of emotional bond, gou know?
good luck out there!

| >>f087a0
Thanks m8! Really appreciate the kind words.
>>79346e
I guess I never thought of that part. I'm the kind of guy with more female friends than guy friends. I guess I kind of want someone to...ya know...do THAT kind of stuff with. I'd also like to Foster a friendship beforehand, but I end up focusing more on that than going further. I also don't like going too far with friends as I think things will get weird fast.

| >>4be4b5
Rest assured, I won't try to commit suicide if you leave the house for more than a few hours after telling me where you went or try to break up with me. Those seem to be recurring themes with the kind of girls my friends have hooked up with over the years. Sadly, those are the only examples I have to go from.

| >>612537 that is a rather vague answer. What I was trying to lead to is that you could be chasing a specter of a relationship in your mind. Probably just me projecting, but I'd still advice some reflection on what a romantic relationship really means to you.

| I honestly believe you're right. I think I need to reevaluate what I'm looking for in a relationship before going out and looking for one seriously. As of now, I just want a girl who I can talk to about video games with for hours on end and also have sexy times with (sorry, I'm a 24 year old child). As for finances, I'm pretty stable now, but still working on a bachelor's. There seems to be a lot I didn't consider before this post, so thanks guys!

| a girlfriend is more heartache and frutrastion that anything. just dont get one. if you get desperate enough just make tulpa

| >>7e813f it can definitely be heartache and frustration, but i feel like if you start as a genuine friendship and move up into a relationship it'll have a better chance of working out smoothly, you know?

| I think so too. Now I'm thinking about the transition from friend to girlfriend. Not to sound too ignorant, but is it basically just being closer friends w/ additional benefits? I'd like something like that, if so.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1577021340

This thread is permanently archived