danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Am I the only one who thinks cigarettes smell nice?

| Like, they just smell kind of good. I'm not sure what it is, but there's something about cigarette smoke that makes it smell good. A lot of people say it smells bad and shit, and I can kind of get it since the smell is a little intense, but I just really like it.

I'm not a smoker either. I've only had one single cigarette puff in my life, but even though I'm not a smoker there's something kind of chill and comforting about the smell from either smoke or someone who just smoked.

| I agree. I think it's because my dad smoked a lot and our flat was always filled with cigarette smoke of specific kind. I like smoke in general, but when it's this particular kind I feel nostalgic and sad.
I don't smoke either.

| You're probably a small amount of the world's population that actually thinks that.

Second hand smoke can fuck my breathing up.

| >>612292
I don't have anyone close to me who does that though. It's only when I'm out and about or sometimes outside of my school and stuff that I smell it, but I really like it for some reason.

| >>612297
I don't care about that. I use e-cigs and I've got a weak immune system, so I'm often sick, so my breathing is fucked anyway.

| Old or faint smoke smells good, i think like >>612292 i have positive associations with it, and unburned tobacco smells great. But i don't really like strong smoke

| Yeah, good luck with lung cancer from second-hand smoking. Seriously, that shit's worse than actually smoking yourself, because at the very least you're not being subjected to it against your will by a fucktard who can't keep it in for five fucking minutes in a public place. Makes me wanna slap that gay fucking tube out of their mouths, or better punch it in their throats so they'll get a real good whiff of it. Goddamn fuckwits make my skin crawl with their apathetic asses

| >>612320
Oof. First of all, how am I gonna get cancer from that shit? I'm not sniffing it in or standing in smoke intentionally. It's just that when I do walk past someone smoking or I'm talking with someone who is smoking or has just smoked I think it smells nice.

I get that it can be annoying to be near disrespectful smokers. I don't like people who are like. If you're gonna smoke do it respectfully. Don't blow it in people's faces. You're a little aggressive though.

| >>612323 how can I not be aggressive after experiencing this shit on a daily basis? I don't know if it's just my city, but the fuckwards in here couldn't be more disrespectful if they fucking tried. At the entrance to the mall? Someone's smoking. In the middle of the street? Someone's smoking. I've seen people get away with smoking inside cafe's, like what the actual goddam crap is that fucking load of dogshit? And the disgusting stench they leave everywhere, ugh, disgraceful

| >>612323 at least you're not sniffing it like an addict, that's good for you. Shit, I just find the idea of someone enjoying the smell of cigarettes after myself living in a glorified smoking room to be absurd, like a bad excuse someone came up with to cope with the stench.
I'm not shaming though, kinda wish I had that goddamn talent so that I wouldn't get homicidal thoughts whenever I'm near a smoker

| Cigar smell isn't that unpleasant for me. They're interesting, if anything, but the smoke is def a problem for my respiration.

>>612323
I've heard that people who live around smokers a lot can get cancer just from the second-hand smoke. It's probably no big deal if you're just passing the smoke by, but if you get it a lot, you might be just as much at risk as the smokers.

| >>612375
Yeah, I'm aware of that, but as I said I don't live with any and spend little to no time in smoke.

>>612365
Coping? I just genuinely like it. Like, I don't think having it blown directly into my face would be pleasant due to the smell being very intense, but smelling my breath after I tried a cigarette, the smell of someone who has just smoked, walking around and smelling that someone nearby is smoking or talking to someone who's smoking. I enjoy that.

| I think cigarettes smell super nice. When people smell like them I just want to hug them.

| I think cigarettes smell super nice. When people smell like them I just want to hug them.

| Sorry for the above posts, it kept saying post wasn't sent.

| >>612456
It happens to the best of us.

>>612452
I would love to just hug more people in general, so that sounds like double positive, except of course if they're someone I care about, because then I'd want them to quit. So it would be both positive and negative, but in different ways that don't affect eachother, you get me?

| I like the "warmer" cigarette smells, if that's the right way to describe them. Most of them have too much of an undertone that's kinda like the smell equivalent of bitterness for me to stand. Also, when you're in certain places, it adds to the atmosphere, hehe.

| I hate you.

| >>612543
I'm used to that.

| I smoke sobranie black russians, people tell me they don't stink at all.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1577033778

This thread is permanently archived