danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sei and Stella

| Is there anyone in this world who doesn't ship them?
Sure, they're not technically together romantically in the game. But, like, they don't /deny/ it either. And they're both single. And always together. And Stella has stated that Sei is basically the most important person in her life and...
Yeah, you get the point. It's not hard to imagine both of them just one day deciding to kiss and then marry, you know?

Also their art in the GFL is like 100% shipping material.

| Yeah they fucking

| Everyone does, except them.

You know, a thing I liked about the second time I played is that, by that time, you know everyone very well and what Anna says at the epilogue about truth gains a little more strength.

Alma and Gil? Most likely fucked and lied about it.

Sei and Stella? Those two are as honest as it gets when they say they don't think of themselves as a couple. Would things work out if they tried? No doubt. If the worst were to happen, those two and Jill would solve it

| >>fc7eb6
>Alma and Gil
I'm fairly certain Gil actually banged the bazaar girl Dana sent him to meet.

| And here we see the reason why I hate fandoms so much - constant fucking shipping. Why can't people just be good friends?
Is it so hard to imagine that Stella looks up to Sei as her better and wants to be close to her so that it'll rub off on her as well?

| >>82df5f
I mean, yeah, they can (and are) good friends.
I also know they've been together since ever and will probably be forever and would make a great, healthy couple and would like to see it canon.

| >>611958 Don't know. Dana tends to hide things up if it is about others. 90% sure it wasn't the bazaar girl.

>>611960 We live in a fucking society. You either die of virgin or you fuck 24/7. There is nothing between first and fourth base.

| Gill banged the pokemon gurl, I mean, streaming-chan. He was the sole reason why she lost her sponsor.

| >>612032 only a sith deals in absolutes

| >>612075 Darth Dorothy will force choke you if you don't return to the bed.

| >>612081 I will do what I must
BWZSSSHHH WRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

| Yo know, someone should draw VA-11 characters as Star Wars characters.

Sei would be a Stormtrooper.
Alma would be Vader, since by episode 4, all his limbs were cut.
Dana would be Anakin Ep2 or 3, because he still has an arm.
Lilims can be the droids.

| Taylor the brain can be the brains in jars that own Jabba's palace.

WHO WEARS LEIA'S BIKINI?

| >>612088 Gillian is Kenobi because at one point both had a connection to an assassin, impersonated someone else and most likely are believed to be dead by certain people

| >>612090 Well, Dana has the high ground then. Shen can powerslam him in Mustafar.

Answer my question, jedi.

| >>612092 Oh no, I'm not brave enough for politics

| Well. Until someone proposes better solution, Stella and Jill will have to share each piece of the bikini.

Dorothy can be Han or Boba Fett, since she has finger guns.

>Someone draw it. Do it.

| >ask about shipping
>devolve into star wars shit
As someone who only recently got around to actually watching the movies... I really don't understand SWfags

| >>612156 so uncivilized

| >>612156 We prefer the term rebel scum, thank you very much.

| >>612247 speak for yourself, xenophile

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1576777700

This thread is permanently archived