danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anyone else here HATE people touching you

| I unironically think people who intentionally randomly touch others are undesirable. It shows that they are selfish enough to ride roughshod over others' boundaries. It's gotten to the point where today I've whipped my whole body around, fist formed to nearly punch this nigger who touched my face from behind with both hands. I have a final tomorrow and all I can think about is beating a lesson into the bitch. I want to cut his hands away. It isn't hard to respect boundaries.

| Oh wow, take it easy, each of us have own sense of personal space. I personally agree that some people are out of their fucking mind with touching others and prefer avoiding close contact, but dude, you should be more chill about it

| Luckily it doesn't take a beating to get the point across. If I'm ever uncomfortable, a smart and simple "Woah! Hands off the merchandise bucky." makes my point abundantly clear.

| >>611973 who in the name of the good almighty holy fucking Christ actually uses that damn expression?

| OP if you are strong enough definitely do it. if you let yourself be walked over he will remember that you're an easy bitch with no consequences to reply with if he shoves you. if you make an example out of him people will remember not to fuck with you, but it may drive potential allies away, perhaps attracting more ruthless ones.

| the most ironic condition is the revulsion of the touch of others while simultaneously being desperate for the touch of another

| >>611975 if you believe that it's fine to just punch someone because they touched you, not even in an inappropriate way, then fuck, dude, you have problems with communicating

| >>612080
the strong rule, the weak govern

| Yeah, I hate being touched too. I don't like being hugged either, not even by people I'm close to.

But yo, you gotta calm down, op. Most people will understand you if you just tell them not to touch you.

| I also hate when people make repetative noise on purpose. Usually I go tantrum after some time and apply force.

| >>611974 cool people use that phrase

| well I agree, I think that it is sometimes too much to someone. However, I had a friend who showed their affection for other people by playing with their hand or touching their arm while we talked. in my family, we have a lot of physicalcontscg similar so I never thought it was weird. Generally I think it's acceptable and I do it too as long as the other person thinks it's ok (i mean if the other person looks real uncomfortable im obviously gonna be put off by that)

| it's just that, that friend kinda got ostracized by their crush and all of their friends cos their crush's friends were really determined to seperate them because he was being a creep when in reality he was being really affection because he really liked her and she didn't know hiw to say no.

though I love a fist fight. My conscience will only allow me if that person is actually being a jerk with bad intent

| Wow, OP must be fun in bed.

| I actually like when people aren't afraid to touch me. It makes me feel closer to them. I mean, if they're a stranger I might get a little uncomfortable, but I just like people.

| >>5ab232 >>612194 hella funny>•<

| >>611940 I'm a hug bot. And I'm coming for you next OP.

| OP here, wrote that when I was pretty pissed. I'm more lenient with friends and in the area which it happened, most people know I dislike touch. That idiot has already touched me creepily in the past where I have told him off for it and has spent enough time around me to know that hugs from female friends are probably the extent of my tolerance. Could spill more tea about this fag but eh.

I think its more about the disrespecting boundaries thing more than any tactile displeasure

| >>612231
... r-rape him

| I'm to ugly to touch, you are lucky.

| >>612336
>wanting some gross fag touching you

| >>4b94e9 Yeah

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1576998126

This thread is permanently archived