danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I feel so fucking irritable.

| I've been going through some therapy to try to get rid of some childhood phobias, I feel kinda dizzy sometimes and just feel like I'm more irritated easily.

Sometimes I get headaches, sometimes I get a little pissed off.

| I feel a little more irritable too, and I don't know why. Things piss me off a lot easier nowadays and when I get annoyed or angry or irritated a usually bite myself and punch things. I really wish I wouldn't get like that.

| Same here. I live so far north that the lack of sunlight this time of year gets to me. Usually I can manage it just fine but this year I have lashed out on people more than once.

I'm literally counting the days until it gets brighter again.

| Seasonal affective disorder is a thing. Might wanna take more vitamin d. Won't magically solve everything, but it helps mitigate the lack of sunlight (good source of vitamin d)

| Have sex and have fun.

| >>611948 fuck sex

| I'm so irrated about where I live. Nothing remotely decent where I can work and no decent people are ound to tlsk to has left me more or less a shut in neet for a year. I occasionally can afford online college courses but even then I feel so isolated.

| Night two of the same level of irritability and added dizziness.
Bloody wonderful.

| >>612143
I feel you. I'm dizzy a lot lately due to increased nicotine consumption, and I keep getting irritated too. It's fuck.

| I'm not doing any therapy, I'm irritable because people are assholes. That's it.

| >>612145 I don't smoke, don't like the passive smell plus my breathing goes to shit.

| >>612201 That's true, people can be absolute cunts.

| >>612295
It's e-cig, so smell isn't bad, but it definitely fucks my breathing. It ain't good.

| >>612306 e-cigs I can tolerate, but I wouldn't pick one up either way.

| >>612360
That's good. You shouldn't.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1576844263

This thread is permanently archived