danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Fashion!

| Come on g/u/rl, you wanna look g/u/cci don't you?
Buy them gothic dresses, grab some fake designer (luxury) clothes and flex! i swear everyone in my country wears fake designer clothing (especially lacoste).

But you see, the point of this thread is to talk about Fashion, y-you know fashion right?

| fake designer clothing is B.A.R. (Based And Redpilled). you get to piss off both corporations and brandcucks for a very modest price

| Fashion is for fags who don't have any of their own taste.
Rolled up pants in december are fashion.
A classic mechanical watch is taste.
Discuss

| Excessive makeup >>>>>>>>

| I like the whole vampire look, black dresses with red flowers, dark makeup against my pale skin, and thigh socks.

| I unironically wear Hawaiian shirts and a zipper hoodie as my style. When I say Hawaiian shit I don't mean that basic bitch weak shit though. Like, fuck the basic ass shirts with just pictures of palm trees or pineapples. They're trash. I like the ones with actually good colours and patterns that are kinda psychedelic but also kinda chill, is that makes sense?

Basically, I wear Hawaiian shirts that aren't trash and it makes me feel good and I like it.

| >>610765
Based g/u/rl

| >>610765 Yeah I know which ones you mean. We used to make those at school by tying a white shirt into a knot and dying it in several colors and when you untie it it's a colorful psychedelic-like pattern

| >>610764
Hell yeah gurl! I can feel your beauty all the way from here.

I just wear a leather jacket over a white T-shirt and some dark blue or black jeans. If it's too hot for a jacket I put a black shirt on since I have tons of those.

| >>610825
No. No, that's not it at all. That sounds horrible.

| >>610827
It's a very common Hawaiian shirt design and 10 year old me was duckinf dope wearing them

| >>610829
Well, I'm sure they look cool, but I don't think I'd wear something like that unless I had a kid and that kid made it for me.

| Dark stretchy blue jeans (mega comf factor), white tee-shirt, and a plaid overshirt. Not sure what to call it, but it's a heavier plaid shirt that I wear unbuttoned, above my white tee-shirt. I've got a bunch, and it's all v comf. My other two styles are the jeans, and white shirt, but with either a black bomber or brown aviator jacket over top (depending on the weather). To finish it off, brown leather shoes.

| >>610827 I wish I could wear cool off meta stuff like you g/u/rl, but I'm a bit scared to go off the beaten path. Any advice on where to start?

| >>610869
Thank you! Huh, I don't really know how to answer that. I was wearing a Hawaiian shirt as part of a school play about the 70s, and then just kinda liked it, do I bought one that looked a lot better than the first one, and then it just kinda became my style.

I feel like you can only really find styles that suit you by trying them out or knowing having seen people with that sttle. Maybe you could go online and look for clothes that aren't generic and aren't big brand?

| >>610869
When you say 'a bit scared' do you mean scared of being judged for it? Because I definitely see why you would be. But what I've found out is that if you wear unconventional stuff people either don't care, respect it or like it. If someone is genuinely annoyed by what clothes someone wears they're just petty and not someone worth paying attention to.

If you personally enjoy wearing it then what others think doesn't matter.

| >>610875 have you considered getting into houndstooth?

https://www.trailerparkboysmerch.com/en-us/shirts/houndstooth-black-white

| >>610989
I wouldn't wear that, sorry.

| >>611004 it doesn't take rocket appliances man, it's supply and command.

| i'm too poor to choose my clothing

| >>611233 I'm Soviet Russia, clothings choose you!

| I don't care for male fashion so I just wear what's common, I do love female clothes though, especially some nice, classic but short, "fluffy" dresses and just all kind of girly stuff tbh. Im skinny so it kinda looks ok but my face aint right and then it's really just something to do and hide when alone which kinda defeats the purpose of fashion, but I still dress up sometimes cus it'd fun

| >>611638
Girly clothes are awesome. I think it could be fun to try it out. I find them very cute and crossdressing isn't something I'm super interested in but I think I'd like it.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1576498535

This thread is permanently archived