danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm scared of my future

| I'm soon-to-be 18, live in France and as said, I'm pretty insecure about my future. I wanted to become a surgeon but I couldn't do math for the love of God. Now, I want to... write stuff ? Talk, debate, that sorts of shit.

But I don't feel like... it's a good idea. That's the only shit I'm not bad at but... being a writer or a journalist.

I'm scared, because I can't fail. Not that on the edge financially but you can't be simple average when the whole family are lawyers and stuff

| I don't really know why I'm posting here. Maybe I just need to have a place to vent ? Sorry to bother you

| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Happens. It's comfortable when on the internet everyone is (semi) anonymous.

Maybe look into being an entertainer or writer? Sounds like you want to help people.

| Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat, 'cept I don't much care for it. Just want to study for whatever my parents believe my future to be, and that's that.

| Just do whatever, go with the flow, screw preconcived notions. Chances are, if youre Happy with what you do, your family Will support you in the end.
No support Will Matter if you yourself dont like your position tho.

| If your good at writing you should start working in areas where its needed. A person thats good at what their doing is worth a thousand times more than someone half good. Even then theres areas you could start working in souch as writing guides to first aid to the commenfolk, im sure that your family would accept something alike

| What job do you picture yourself doing xD

| I'd say, don't be afraid to fail. Fail fast, and fail often, that's how you get rid of your presumptions

| where in france
did i fucking write this then black out

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1576186362

This thread is permanently archived