danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The 2017 valentine's post... part 5???

| Long time no see Danger/u/ lemme recapitulate this long Saga, that 2017 I made a post wishing everyone a happy valentine's, while also telling you g/u/rls i would propose to a guy, then in the second part I told ya'll I scored it and he liked me too and I was really happy, in part 3 a month and a half after I told you all he stopped dating me because he wanted time, (afterwards I got to know he cut me off because he got an emotional crisis and didn't want to hurt me [but...

| ... ended up hurting me anyway with cutting me off]) then a few weeks later I told ya'll I got super depressed by that and didn't wanted to even go to the beach outside the hotel I was staying in my vacation, and asked y'all tips to get over from him, then I just stopped being here, so here's the big update!

| You got your eyes on another dude?

| So I got back to school after those vacations and he was still avoiding me, until one day we ended up talking, I still missed him, a fuck ton, I didn't even accepted the fact he cut me off still, after that he invited me to his birthday party, so I went, because most my friends are his and would be in that party, I went, and got out, somewhat early, then a week after he told me of his new boyfriend, and I went heartbroken, but was playing it cool on the outside

| >>609824 well, thank Christ you dodged that bullet. Nothing to catch there except AIDS

| And then, after two weeks I discovered his new boyfriend was my only other male friend, and my heart just broke more, but still was playing it cool, after that I got so depressed by that and a lot of stuff more I didn't went to school a whole month and a half, in which I stayed in my room mostly crying, when I came back it was obvious those two were a couple, so I just told myself who's was really it, and that I had to finally let it go

| So I just started getting over it, I still had a lot of difficulty with entering classes and being just in school, but then I got to know I had a lot more friends than I thought, and that kept me going that year, to at least pass half of my total amount of school subjects, and by the end of the year I got to get over him, my depression and almost being not afraid of school and not running away from it, and I was kinda happy

| All the other kids...

| So vacations went by, my ex was kind of my closest friend, and then, a month and a half ago he cut with his boyfriend (my friend) after an almost a year long relationship, and I was like, "oh lol ok", but three weeks ago I was thinking about him (my ex) and ended up being so fucking blushed for 5 FUCKING HOURS, so then I was like, oh I have a crush in him, nothing bad at all... I was... Certainly wrong...

| A week ago (with me having a crush on him) he gifted me a sweater, a really cute one, and then we spend all that day hugging, we even danced a little, and I was like "okay, everything is okay, just guys being dudes", but then he refers to me, as in his words "my love" and then I lost it, I fucking fell in love with him AGAIN, and I thought he still liked me, he sometimes mentioned he would like to come back to try to be a better bf, so I had my hopes

| And then with me in love with him, and with my hopes really high up, we were talking when he said, he didn't really wanted to fall in love again, and just wanted nothing serious (he didn't knew and still doesn't know I like him again), and we'll yo g/u/rl wanted to cry so fucking bad, but kept it cool, so now here we are, with me debating if I should really make a move or let it go, he just seems to be all lovey dovey with me, but at the same time, he said that... WTF DO I DO??????

| He sounds like a tool his cock probably isn't very yummy anywau

| >>fd7543 HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE LMAO

| >>609836 what>>609833 said. Isn't worth the heartbreak. He's pulling all the right strings - sounds like he's a manipulative heck who would hook up and break up with anyone so long as it's convenient for him. Step back and analyze the situation - you're probably being toyed with. Find yourself someone who will choose to love you no matter what. That, and his cock probably isn't very yummy anyways.

| >>609836
I don't get it

| >>609841 >>609845 he's trans so he doesn't have a dick lmao

| >>5d347c idk g/u/rl I just want another opportunity... Maybe this is really it... I really hope this is it...

| Jesus Christ, this is like reading a mental patients notes. A girl dating a tranny who dated her best guy friend, after which the tranny goes for her again.
I say kill him, it's a statistical improbability that he's alive anyway

| Not sure what your social situation is OP. High School?

Long advice short, you need to cut him out of your life, at least romantically. But I get that it's tough to do that when he runs in the same social circle and friend group

Reason you need to cut him:
- You sound like, once your moved passed him, your were making positive gains in your life (rediscovering friends e.t.c.). You don't want to lose that.
- He's being emotionally manipulative.

| >>609862

If he's being OPEN and HONEST and doesn't want to have a committed relationship, but does want a casual but somewhat romantic friendship, honestly there's nothing wrong with that, but only if that's what you also want.

However, it doesn't sound like he's being honest with you; it sounds like he's at-least unknowingly playing with your feelings.

| >>609863

[Source] my GF turned Ex turned Romantic Friend turned GF and I did the romantic friend thing and it only works if that's what both people want and if you're good at communicating. It doesn't sound like that's the case here, so the best thing would be to drop this dude and move on. Remember, he's the one missing out, not you.

| tldr; he's a fuccboi

| >>609866 *This kills the man.jpeg*

| But to be fair, being having a romantic relationship doesn't sound bad at all

| Ah, shit, OP here, changed to data lol

| But still, I don't really think he really knows he's kinda hurting me, and I have been way too sensitive since taking medication for my depression, so maybe I'm just overreacting the feelings part...
tldr; I want him back so fucking bad and make up excuses to not let it go:((((

| no, dont get back together
that's bad
>bad

| I'd say keep consistent and, withdraw "cooly" you've played it cool a lot up until now, so just let go and keep faking that cool exterior till you don't have to anymore, till you feel better

| Even though it's hard, I recommend staying away from him.

| >>609875 > "Maybe it's just me being oversensitive."

> Entire textboard of g/u/rls who are telling you it's a bad idea.

| We don't want to see you played again g/u/rl. That's the long short of it. A relationship sounds nice. Being with someone sounds nice. But it's actually a lot of hard work, and sucks when you're trapped in a relationship with a manipulative heck. We don't know him g/u/rl. We aren't there with you. You have to be the final one to make the decision.

| >>609846
he has a wound? he cut it off?

| girl don't be sad that it's over... BE HAPPY IT HAPPENED!!!
just like the Third Reich!

| >>610173 when are they gonna do Fourth Reich? I'm bored with life...

| >>610192
soon. will you be there with me?

| >>610196 I'll at least watch on the TV...

Total number of posts: 36, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1575709034

This thread is permanently archived