danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is it true that if you wish for something really really hard its gonna become true?

| I, desire, from the bottom of my I'd kill myself if i knew it was never gonna happen to be fucked silly by a woman older than me and to be in her care, even if i have to give up my fucking dignity, pride, honor, possessions, fucking everything, but i want it to be real

I want it so fucking bad :(

| (1/5) Growing up I knew that there was something wrong. The older I got the more clear gender was the issue, though I couldn't see it at the time. Since I was 5, I only ever had one wish. To wake up as a girl. Every birthday, the same wish. I vehemently kept it secret otherwise it would never come true. When someone made me tell them my wish, I always lied no matter how close they were to me. Literally until I began questioning I told no one.

| (2/5) Some nights I would go outside and look at the stars. On the pool deck, by the canal, on vacation. I would find different stars to wish on. I got excited when I saw a shooting star, they were more powerful. Sometimes I would stay up very late and get as many stars and shooting stars as I could. But I knew this wouldn't help. The next day I would always wake up as I was, and not as a girl. Some of those mornings I cried, some I just felt really depressed.

| (3/5) I knew it couldn't happen, but for some reason I couldn't help but hold onto some hope. Only recently have I woken up and seen a more feminine figure under the sheets, seen her in the mirror occasionally. Honestly waking up like that makes me cry for the girl I was then, who couldn't be herself. At the same time, I'm so happy now that I can have this, and once and a while wake up and find myself the girl I always wished I could be.

| (4/4, I lied about the 5th) I guess the moral of the story is: kind of? It didn't happen because I wished for it. It happened because I took action and started injecting estrogen. Something I should have done a long time ago.

| Op) I don't know what should I do or how

| >>609326
Do you actually care about her as a person outside of this fantasy? If so, try to get close to her (and don't be weird about it)

| >>609325 perhaps if you told someone, you would get professional help.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1575198264

This thread is permanently archived