danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
what does this mean

| >dream i own an outside cage farm
>rattle the boards a little
>all my hamsters are fucking starving
>hear someone shout "GET YOUR FUCKING ASS TO ABERDEEN!"
>wake up immediately
i wish i could say i went to aberdeen as soon as i woke up but i'm from the mainland and i'm poor. what does this mean? what is there in aberdeen? i'm probably the one who shouted that too, and i have no idea why.

dream thread

| i'm not sure whether that's the precise wording or if it actually was aberdeen but it sure sounds like it was

| It's a prophetic dream to set you on a heroes journey, on which you shall meet a mentor, a love interest, a humor relief sidekick and a second in command with whom you will develop a friendly rivalry. I suggest you immediately pack up for Aberdeen, or the world will end or some other shit. Have fun!

| The hamsters are representative of all the people suffering in Aberdeen. People who it is your destiny to rescue. I feel like >>3af5fa's prediction is pretty accurate.

| So... You're finally starting to wake up.

| >>609112 >>609115 >>609121
but i don't have the money to go to aberdeen especially with brexit looming now
how am i going to get there?

| >>609129
Walk.

| >>609187
how many miles?

| >>609194
500 miles, and if he really wants to get there he should walk 500 more.

| >>609129 bruh, that's the part of the journey where you are introduced to your mentor. It's probably gonna be a yound woman, for the sake of defying expectations, but that doesn't matter. Just be sure to be on a lookout for someone stronk and wise, although, then again, they are more likely to find you first.
Scratch that, just walk to Aberdeen, do your own shit, and make sure to stick your head into any trouble you come across.

| >>609111
Get to Aberdeen ASAP

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1575127259

This thread is permanently archived