danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
G/u/rls, how to deal with loss

| I once worked in a wolf conservation center.I read dogs easy. And wolves were not difficult either, you just have to calm down and mind their space.
Thing is, one particular wolf liked me since minute 1. She noticed how I used my hands to do things, so she jaw-wrestled against my hands. She once brought me a deer leg because deer legs are wolf toys (she tossed it upwards and chased it), amongst many other things.

Thing is, she passed away yesterday.

Help. My heart aches. So much.

| Shit man, you have my condolences.
That said, you will have many other connections with others and it's best to concentrate on the living than on the dead, it's how you made that same bond in the first place. At least that's how I like to think, just don't give in to the ache, it won't last forever.

| headpats

| Drink the pain away.

| >>609091 good joke, bad advice

| >>609092
You don't get it.

| i live in far out iowa on a property with lots of land. like 4 months ago i dunno what's been happening but it's just been an invasion of wolves/dogs. you'd think they don't do well together but somehow here they are.

| i like to shitpost on /k/ at night while watching my live night cam feed looking 360 around the house so i can spot them easy. i've been making meatballs with sewage drain gel in them and these retards just gobble it up lol. but i've taken to whip out my mossberg too since these fuckers are just too many. but that bitch is too loud at 3AM so i just use my .22 now with a silencer, now legal to hunt with (thanks iowa!)
idk why they come to me i just live on the edge of the woods

| >>609102
idk how wolves work but shouldn't they be sleepin in winter? my theory is they got nothing to eat and since the only way out of the woods is through my property (steep hills on both sides) they have to pass through me and just stick around (maybe for food? shouldn't they be scared?)

anyways maybe we got a wendigo in the forest lawl

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1575048808

This thread is permanently archived