danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do you drink milk?

| I stopped drinking regular milk and now will only drink almond milk.

| I probably drink 4L a week

| Yeah, milk's good. I don't drink it as often as I probably should, but sometimes a mug before the bed is all you need to experience clinical death for 8 hours

| Yeah, I try to have some decent whole milk when I can. My favorite's the Kalona "Supernatural" brand.

| Nah, it usually gives me stomachache.

Sometimes I still risk it though, because milk good.

| I only ever use milk in cooking, its doesn't taste good enough to drink as a stand alone beverage and its not good for you anyway

| Mmmmmmm yeeeesss

| I love soyboi milk.

| It depends on your definition of milk.

| Choccy milk best milk

| I think i drink milk more than water

| No, because when I do I shit massive amounts for hours and cry.

| Yes, and plenty of it

| Malk

| Mulk is great.

| I'm vegan

| >>609018
Fuck you then.

| >>609018 he does not consume dairy, shame him, brethren, shame him for all to see!

| The only good thing in milk is calcium. But there are many other ways to get it. A big disadvantage of fresh milk is the limited durability.
Because I dislike small packages (to much waste), wasting food and beeing forced to consume something I have never milk in my kitchen. But I also buy rarely any milk substitutes. Almond milk is good for coffee and sweet stuff, but I prefer my cofee black and rarely eat sweets. I find oat and soj milk disgusting and rice milk to sweet.

| >>609071
Milk is tasty.
That's all.
Also no, you can't substitute it with plant milk for cowfee, the taste is gross. I've tried a metric ton of different manufacturers and different plants, they all suck. At best they are pourable, which os not always the case with them.

| >>608724
Just like you OP, I only drink almond milk as well.

| I can't stand any plant-based milk substitutes except soymilk, and even then, if I want to drink milk, I'll drink milk.

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1575086484

This thread is permanently archived