danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Should I date?

| I'm a 26 year old non G/U/rl and on a dating app which involves swiping, I've matched with a 18 (Maybe 17) Year old G/U/rl. I swear she's pregnant and also a slut but she's super hot. Should I smash or pass?

| She's gonna ruin your life.

| careful, you might fall to someone who could drag you down, but it's up to you g/u/rl

| >slut

How the fuck can you describe a person in such a way and then debate whether you should date her?
Fuck no, dude. You don't know her, and it's best to avoid sexual contact with strangers in either case, no matter how trustworthy they can seem. Best to try a close one on your company. Someone single? Maybe a friend that looks cute? Whatever, just don't put your health in danger because of your urges, it's not worth it

| >>608191
Do not!
She's full of red flags.

| >slut

Yeah thats a yikes and a half bro.
Barely legal if even legal, possibly pregnant, a whore, "super hot." if it seems too good to be true-in this case too hot to be true-then its a fucking setup. Keep a wide wide wide berth from that slag. If you decide to go after this bitch then jeez thats fucking pathetic. She'll have you paying child support for life whether you get thrown in prison or not depending on her legality.

| >The grill may already be pragnent
Definitely cooties.
Wear protection(gloves)

| >pregnant
If you're still considering dating any bitch while she's pregnant you're already a failure of a man.

| I feel like assuming she's a slut isn't that nice, like, what evidence do you have? I also think the age (if she's 18) is completely fine for someone your age. Pregnant is fucked though. Like, if she's pregnant, a relationship with her would be very not ideal. If it's only for sex and not proper dating, then sure. Fuck it. If it's proper dating though, and she's actually pregnant, that's fucked. I feel like you should give it a try though.

| >>608227 you went from triggered retard to genuine advice, congrats retard fag

>>608360 the whole pregnant at FUCKING 17/18 MIGHT BE THE DEAD GIVE AWAY RETARD

| >>608382 seems like you have a soft spot for retards, retard

| >>608384 its true my fellow retard. but at least i aint a retard fag ┐( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)┌

| >>608385 if you say so, retard fag

| >>608387 k cry baby bitch retard fag
( ͡☆ ͜ʖ ͡☆)

| >>608593 ok, bimbo bitch ass gay homo faggot

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1574839637

This thread is permanently archived