danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I think I'm either over stimulated or dissociating and I'm really scared

| Ive been diagnosed with general anxiety disorder and I think I may have ptsd, and I've been struggli with overstimulation a bit and dissociating a lot, and this feels rly bad and weird and IRRITATING!!! i can't think right, I feel like every movement if this car is dizzying and my tummy hurts and my legs hurt and I can't focus on anything, I feel like I'm buzzing and idk why!! Everything feels so distant and fake anf I'm really scared anf can't even remember very much right now

| Umm. Get some sleep, maybe. I hope you get better.

| You dont have ptsd

| >>608105 I'm out of the car now and at my aunt's bday party, feeling a bit better but still bad and buzzing and now I'm dizzy! But my tummy doesn't ache so that's nice :)
>>608108 maybe, but my friends think I might have it because my parents are rly mean and hit me lots when I'm bad and make me do bad stuff, but they also give me food and take me places amd love me so maybe I'm fine :D

| Sounds very similar to some stuff that I have. Could you try to describe it in better detail? I might be able to help.

| >>e004e1 ya know I didnt expect a genuine response to me being an edgy fucker. You are precious, dont let them hit you (;-;)7

| >>608182 ah well! They give me food and stuff and take me places and are kinda nice! But when my parents are mad at me (especially my dad), hell hit me and yell at me, and they put me in my room lots too. My daddy is rly rough with me too but he says it's because he loves me and it's best for me. Sometimes when I get mad at scream at him he'll push me on the floor and hold me and on my neck and that's scary!! So I usually stay in my room when I can, but he doesnt like that

| Unless if he decides it's alone time! Then he puts me up in my room for a bit and that's so nice to have time to myself but it gets rly lonely too. I don't really have many friends because we usually only go to places like McDonald's and chukee cheese, but I do sometimes get to go to the neighborhood play ground and talk with the kids there!! And recently I found this website!! It's one of the few things I can use in my computer other than things like games and cartoons, I love it!

| >>608187 oh I forgive you!! And thanks for calling me precious!!! Tho I think I'm ok, daddy only hits me when im bad so I'm ok

| This thread got mildly disturbing. I'm not even sure what to say, expect : Good luck, OP, hope things get better for you in the future.

| >>608226 isit disturbing? Are you ok? Becuse im rly confused!

| >>608241 y'know? The whole domestic violence thing, not very wholesome.

| >>608250 what's domestic mean? I can't search that word on the computer

| >>608253 at home

| Have you tried masturbation to cope with your problems?

| >>608204 >>608205
Damn. Well, shit. When I was saying it was similar to some stuff I've had I meant mentally, not the situation itself, but that's awful. You keep saying you're ok or that your situation is ok. Stop that. It's not ok in any way. Getting hit, even if you've "been bad" is not something that should happen. I've seen cases like this before. It's abuse. Abuse and manipulation. I'm really sorry you have to endure this, but just know that none of it is your fault.

| >>608258 whats masurbaton?>>608287 im really confused? my parents give me food and take me places, i dont know why you think theyre bad? they only hit me when they need to and its scary and hirts but i need it to be good, so it is my fault when it happens right?

| >>608304
You'll realise once you get a proper friend. Good luck with the rp.

| >>608305 i hope i get a proper friend! also whats rp?

| >>608311
Nevermind that. It don't matter. I wish you good luck though! If Discord is something you're allowed to us, I very much recommend trying to find a Discord venting server. They are servers where you can talk about stuff like this all you want, and other people on the server can talk to you about it and give you advice. It's also possible to find good friends that way. I have a really good online friend who I met through that. You should give it a try.

| >>608323 i tried searching for discord and nothing came up :(

| went from me calling you precious to shitty rp. god damnit g/u/rls this is some retard shit

>anal rabid peed

| >>608381 why are you mad at me? I'm sorry I messed up

| >>608395
When you RP you should go for realism over exaggerated character features. Your language quickly devolved and got more and more broken. You should have thought about how your character writes before starting the thread. I mean, I've sadly heard of cases like what you're describing irl, talked to people who know someone who lives in such a fucked household, but they wouldn't talk like this. Also, the misspelling of masturbation and censoring of Discord is just too fake.

| It was a really good attempt OP. A roleplay with these kinds of themes could be really engaging, sad, disturbing and could possibly raise awareness about these kinds of home situations and how to handle them or handle someone who's opening up to you about it. But again, realism is key with roleplaying stuff like this. Better luck next time :)

| >>608410 ok srsly, when I made the post I really was feeling either dissociated or overstimulated, I rly have gad and maybe PTSD and I really am in a bad situation, I just felt like I needed to play it up and make it seem worse and make myself seem more sympathetic because I just wanted someone else's compassion I guess, I don't really ever get to talk to people about this stuff and I rly wanted someone to care I guess, no one else seems to care unless I exaggerate and am cute

| >>608462
I believe you. The thread seemed genuine at first but fucking crashed. As I said at the start of the thread though, I would like to help. I have feelings that can be described as disassociating or overstimulating quite often, and the more information I have the better advice I could try to give. I would like it if you talked openly about it here and didn't play it up. That cutesy shit is annoying and disingenuous. No act is best for this kind of stuff.

| >>608477 I was just worried people wouldn't care I guess, sorry

| >>608503
No, it's alright. That's a valid concern. I just want you to know that we do care about you and want to help and hope things get better for you. G/u/rls help g/u/rls. While we are strangers on the internet, it hurts knowing that another person is feeling bad.

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1574800305

This thread is permanently archived