danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How to get a job coding...

| I know some Python. Basically I've been programming machines for the last few years, but it's in Quality, and I can't take it anymore. This country is morally bankrupt when it comes to manufacturing. I really enjoy programming, but how do I get into a paying job with not a lot of experience? I know I am well capable of doing it, but I can't afford to drop everything and work for free in a startup or go back to school for something I can learn much faster just by doing it...

| kys

| Get yourself some programming socks and sell pics of your feet on patreon, easy money

| Where do you live op?

| >>607306 you probably don't know shit.

| be a white womyn, you dont even need to do your job properly

| Scream like a maddened banshee in public while you passionately rub your genitals.

| >>607313 East coast US

>>607314 I'll not argue that, but it's something I'm good at naturally and have always been interested in. That's why the problem. Can learn but how to get entry-level. What *is* entry-level?

>>607339 go back to your hut and pack your dick full of ants, then do>>607345.

| ask people who know wtf they're talking about on /tech/ or 4chins' /g/ or some shit, not us dumbass g/u/rls

| You don't have to drop everything to make money. Just your pants.

| >>607498 tech is dead, and 4chun's for terdlets... I am not one or those... anymore.

>>607517 why, you thirsty? You little cum dumpster, youuu. A mouth's a mouth, I always say...

>role anal churn - capchan

| Learn some web stuff, pick up a stack. Web's not hard to learn and is generally always in demand, you can also work remotely and free lance so you don't have to drop everything instantly.

I recommend Traversy media on YouTube for easy learning. Gambatte.

| >>607579 thanks for the tips. I know web is big, but I'm not very interested in. Well, maybe I would be, but don't know it. Database is big too, and meh. Stack jargon I've heard, but don't know much. Will research.

I did a course on Machine Learning and AI... some very cool stuff there. I'm more into that kind of thing, mechanics and philosophy, what is possible to do with a computer. Not to say I would turn down other, I imagine web is easier to get entry level due to demand.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1574272653

This thread is permanently archived