danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Mushroom recipes

| Can anyone shares some easy to make recipes for mushrooms?
For some unknown reason the auntie who lives next door gave me a bag filled with five different kinds of mushrooms - white button, oak tree, hedgehog, golden needle, and one I don't recognize and they have red caps. I don't know how to deal with this large amount of mushrooms before they go bad. Thanks.

| don't eat anything you don't recognize

| Eat red one and you will grow big

| Uhh now I take a good look at the ones with red caps. They actually aren't bright red, more like red-ish orange color.
Usually mushrooms are used as subsidiary. I'm thinking of making them as main ingredients this time.
Let's hope the red ones will make my penis grow bigger.

| got a good recipe for mushroom tea here:
Preheat oven to 100C/200F
Slice shrooms thinly
Put on a baking tray with a layer of foil
and paper towels to soak moisture
Bake for an hour, press out the moisture, flip over, and bake again.
Crush the dried mushrooms to paste with a mortar and pestle.
Boil about 600mL of water in a pot on the stove with about 6 pasted slices, dropping in 3 slices every 3 minutes or so.
Add honey at about 7 minutes, and you're done at 15 minutes.

| Make the best comfy recipe to make and share with someone you really care about.

| Mushroom tea seems great, even though I have never done this before. I think I can use oak tree and hedgehog mushrooms for this. Thank you.
Probably will share some with the auntie. I don't have anyone else who live close to me to share with.

| >>607157
awe, it's the stuff like this that makes it worthwhile.
the recipe's inspired by Metro 2033, great book if you got the time to read it

| Yeah, I have read three of the metro novels. They are very enjoyable. Its video game adaptations are very good too.
In fact the very first moment I saw the word I was like "oh, so it's going to be like the mushroom tea in the metro" .

| I haven't had a lot of varieties of mushrooms, just the grocery store kinds, but any one that's firm and mild flavored should be great sauteed with oil and hot pepper, and ideally something like garlic, onions, bell peppers or other things

| https://youtu.be/Tytxj_RyoTo
Delicious.

| So I stir-fried all the mushrooms, except the oak tree mushrooms, with garlic and green bell peppers. It's delicious!
However the golden needle mushrooms probably aren't good for stir-fried dishes. The texture is mushy and I don't like it at all. I guess it's better if I put the golden needles in water and boil first before frying. The red-orange caps taste alright, hope my penis can grow 60% bigger by just eating them.

| I will start making oak tree mushroom tea tomorrow.
Thanks for all the suggestions!

| tell us how the tea goes

| So the tea came out alright. I was expecting the mushrooms would have a much stronger taste since they were baked dried but it turnt out not as strong as I thought.
I tried the tea without adding honey. The tea itself has this earthy, slight bitter taste. The mushroom aroma is there as well. Overall I think it's quite an unique experience.
Auntie wasn't home so I drank it alone. At least this way I don't need to worry she would accuse me of raping her throat with my mushroom juice.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1574284638

This thread is permanently archived